Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't make Bullshido like Sherdog. We had a whole season of Trollshido devoted to mocking that piece of shit forum. Now for some cheap trolling thrills, we're headed in.that direction again. Why not just hand everyone colored belt tags and shit...give me my green, yellow, white, and brown, I've earned them.

And with that poingnant thought, I bid you fellow basket cases adieu for the day.

Comment

Why don't you just go back to MAP already.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        If lei tai is so dangerous, why did everyone that was on TUF China get wrecked in the UFC and cut? We had one Sanda fighter years ago that never cracked the top five. Really makes ya think...
        Simple. Nobody fights in the Lei tai ruleset. Kuoshu fighters are actually pretty rare, and you have to sign a waiver and make a video recording stating your name and that you accept the risk that getting thrown off the platform could end in death.

It's not Sanda, and Sanda obviously isn't MMA. So your entire argument was a straw man.

Comment

Also I still think your comment on cops short of SWAT lacking the training to face down elite teenage keyboard commandos is the dumbest shit I've ever read on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            Don't make Bullshido like Sherdog. We had a whole season of Trollshido devoted to mocking that piece of shit forum. Now for some cheap trolling thrills, we're headed in.that direction again. Why not just hand everyone colored belt tags and shit...give me my green, yellow, white, and brown, I've earned them.

And with that poingnant thought, I bid you fellow basket cases adieu for the day.
            No longer funny; and, your spelling, grammar, and punctuation suck balls.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Simple. Nobody fights in the Lei tai ruleset. Kuoshu fighters are actually pretty rare, and you have to sign a waiver and make a video recording stating your name and that you accept the risk that getting thrown off the platform could end in death.

It's not Sanda, and Sanda obviously isn't MMA. So your entire argument was a straw man.
              It is important to note that we should not assume that Rabbit nor that tournament are representative of people who fight in that format who may actually know how to fight.

Scrubs and scrub tournaments exist for almost every ruleset.

Comment

Why don't you just go back to MAP already.
                Haven't posted there in years. They banned me for challenging the ninjas.

Twice.

Who here hasn't been banned from MAP? Phrost considers his a badge of honor.

Comment

The platform is fucking dumb. The entire thing is a meme. You need to stop getting drunk and masturbating to Bloodsport every time your wife gets tired of your shit and takes the kids to her parent's house.

Comment

The funniest thing about this thread is:

Rabbit is in a fucking tailspin to keep himself from getting voted as Dumbest Post 2018... In reality, he's currently 5th in line for the throne.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                      It is important to note that we should not assume that Rabbit nor that tournament are representative of people who fight in that format who may actually know how to fight.

Scrubs and scrub tournaments exist for almost every ruleset.
                      It's a very well respected but amateur open. It's inclusive. But regardless, I am not untrained or inexperienced as you kept claiming. That's the Sheerdog quality BS I was just referring to. Knock it off...we all train alive combat arts here, Bill. We ran off the ones that don't long ago.

That said, my infinite division partners would turn off your lights. Watch his fight again and listen to his strikes...they are Earth shattering and devastating. You could feel them from across the room.

He sent his first opponent that night to the ER. Now he's a 4-1 pro. I should go tell him what's being posted here. He sure respected the tournament. And I respect him.

Respecting you? That's going to take effort on your part, and so far you've just made things worse.
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 5:13pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post

Rabbit is in a fucking tailspin to keep himself from getting voted as Dumbest Post 2018... In reality, he's currently 5th in line for the throne.
                        You're trying to get me to make new accounts to manipulate the vote, aren't you. It won't work, I'm onto your tricks.

Rotten scoundrel.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post

Ironically enough he's done a great job proving he deserves it and I wish he'd started this shit when it was still a tie.

Comment

The platform is fucking dumb. The entire thing is a meme. You need to stop getting drunk and masturbating to Bloodsport every time your wife gets tired of your shit and takes the kids to her parent's house.
                            Actually we make love while watching Bloodsport. It's her favorite JCVD film.

The best part is sharing a cigarette after while we laugh at the Dux Ryu bullshit in the end credits.

My whole life is based on that movie. Stan Bush is my favorite 80s singer.

They even did an homage to his previous work on the classic 1985 movie in "Bumblebee", which is worth seeing.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 5:21pm, .

Comment

It's a very well respected but amateur open. It's inclusive.

That said, my infinite division partners would turn off your lights. Watch his fight again and listen to his strikes...they are Earth shattering and devastating. You could feel them from across the room.

He sent his first opponent that night to the ER. Now he's a 4-1 pro. I should go tell him what's being posted here. He sure respected the tournament.
                              Psst, loudness of a strike doesn't translate into its force/impact. Your dumb larping ass being impressed by it speaks volumes.
                              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Ironically enough he's done a great job proving he deserves it and I wish he'd started this shit when it was still a tie.
                                You will never have that Almond Joy tag!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X