Aikido and Ninjutsu rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Its Tomiki Aikido. Nothing new there is there?
    Probably not, but I don't recall coming across it in an Aikido thread, here. I don't remember everything, but actual Aikido aliveness I hope that I would recall.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
      So, that full contact Aikido? I maybe just stumbled across some...

Yeah, Tomiki Ryu...restricted ruleset, but they do randori and shiai.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Probably not, but I don't recall coming across it in an Aikido thread, here. I don't remember everything, but actual Aikido aliveness I hope that I would recall.

Comment

Don't impose your value system on me!

I'm sure you are correct, but I really don't remember it. I make an effort to read every single post.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

While you guys probably know related schools like shodokan, tenshin aikido
            It might be worth mentioning that in Serbia some dude created his own style "Real Aikido", it was loosely mentioned in the link of the program that my Aikido school mostly follows(the international aikido academy, the founder who's also a Serb has high ranks in various Aikido styles including presumed traditional, real aikido, Aikijutsu, ...)

http://realaikido.com/
            It's a popular thing here
            Edit:Looks like there was someone from Serbia who posted something about it, his thread ended up being a flame war about Serbia vs NATO
            Last edited by Filipmania; 1/18/2019 8:50am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Filipmania View Post
              While you guys probably know related schools like shodokan, tenshin aikido
              It might be worth mentioning that in Serbia some dude created his own style "Real Aikido", it was loosely mentioned in the link of the program that my Aikido school mostly follows(the international aikido academy, the founder who's also a Serb has high ranks in various Aikido styles including presumed traditional, real aikido, Aikijutsu, ...)

http://realaikido.com/
              It's a popular thing here
              Edit:Looks like there was someone from Serbia who posted something about it, his thread ended up being a flame war about Serbia vs NATO
              Real Aikido = same compliant bullshit with more spinning.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                Real Aikido = same compliant bullshit with more spinning.
                RealAkido=Serbian SpinJitsu?

That is kinda cool!

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  RealAkido=Serbian SpinJitsu?

That is kinda cool!
                  My problem is that I don't have kids. So I click a link like that and my first thought it, "holy shit people are dumber than- oh, oh it's legos."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X