Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filipmania View Post
    I'm the Pinkman? for real? fuuuuck
    except I'm half-serious all this time, sorry to disappoint but I really train Systema and Aikido, I did however.. really end up stalking threads, in a way I'm here for years.

It's genuinely interesting how much of an umbrella term Systema is, I'm familiar with at least a thing or two in every video posted here but there's also a lot more I've never seen.
    Let's be honest, I'm tired to fight online anymore, will someone tell me where I missed the profile picture button lol... and where do I hop on the bandwagon next because I practically log to reply here
    p.s Cool story bro for the Cardio beats RNC thread Michael, I didn't want to bump the thread
    Could this actually be Wabbit playing 27D Risk?

Comment

BackFistMonkey
      I never even used a no true scotsman argument

ghost55
      Reality is not as interesting as imagination, I often get mistaked for various people at various places, sometimes I play along rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        ... Darren Brown also made a kid believe he was living through a Zombie apocalypse. If you don't know what to look out for the human mind is incredibly susceptible to suggestion. That is where all the no touch throws come from....
        *Derren Brown. I'm sorry that was just bothering me.

BackFistMonkey
        I never even used a no true scotsman argument

ghost55
        Reality is not as interesting as imagination, I often get mistaked for various people at various places, sometimes I play along rofl
        I'm no expert, but from the last HM troll job I saw and comparing Wabbits usual posting style to this quote I'd be more inclined to vote Wabbit.

Or maybe that's exactly what they want me to think....

Comment

This is fucking stupid. Systema sucks. Aikido's philosophy is okay, if you're a hippy. If you're not a pacifist, it sucks.

I've never been incredible at math, but even I can see that systema+aikido=Filipmaniasucks.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            This is fucking stupid. Systema sucks. Aikido's philosophy is okay, if you're a hippy. If you're not a pacifist, it sucks.

I've never been incredible at math, but even I can see that systema+aikido=Filipmaniasucks.
            Your equation is wrong. It's:

Systema + Aikido/Ninjutsu - Pressure Testing * (MMA is Vulgar) = Filipmaniasucks

Where Vulgar is the squareroot of sweat + sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
              Your equation is wrong. It's:

Systema + Aikido/Ninjutsu - Pressure Testing * (MMA is Vulgar) = Filipmaniasucks

Where Vulgar is the squareroot of sweat + sparring.
              I fucking hate common-core math.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I fucking hate common-core math.

Comment

I would argue that Aikido is the most deadly martial art currently. Here's my reasoning. Seagal is good friends with Putin. Putin likes to put plutonium in people's coffee. Therefore Aikido is the most dangerous.

Comment

Hey battlefields, is your profile picture for ants or is it just the forum making it that way

I'm so glad that
                    Filipmaniasucks+Pressure Testing*(MMA is Vulgar)=Filipmaniarocks

Who tf is this wabbit anyway, I got a rabbit, should I be friends with him

Bneterasedmynam
                    My bro

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      I would argue that Aikido is the most deadly martial art currently. Here's my reasoning. Seagal is good friends with Putin. Putin likes to put plutonium in people's coffee. Therefore Aikido is the most dangerous.

Comment

Hey if anyone can do it(fat guy) it makes the martial art more legit

Comment

Hey if anyone can do it(fat guy) it makes the martial art more legit
                          So ... video plz k thanx!

Comment

Of Seagal? I mean it's been a few days but yolo

Comment

So, that full contact Aikido? I maybe just stumbled across some...

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                                So, that full contact Aikido? I maybe just stumbled across some...

Its Tomiki Aikido. Nothing new there is there?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X