Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back!! Don't everyone get emotional.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!! Don't everyone get emotional.

After a very, very extended hiatus from fighting arts, I have joined an MMA gym located very near to the house I just bought. Been to a few classes, feeling right at home. I'm older, shittier and slower, but my strikes still have a little snap, so there's that.

I guess that means I can come around here again, so I'm going to make a point of doing so. Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers me and cares at all. I know that IIF, for one, must be beside himself with joy.

Penis.

Comment

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Who da fook is did guy?

Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.
          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Penis.
          Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.
          Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/04/2018 7:14am, .

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
                Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.

Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.
                Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                  You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.
                  I know, I know. It wasn't really planned that way, but I think that's just naturally how I am. Either way, I'm super happy to be back at both training and showing my face here.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                    Who da fook is did guy?

Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.
                    Same battlefields.

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                      Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?
                      Christmas Spirit is my usual holiday name. Normally I am known as BackFistMonkey

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X