Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back!! Don't everyone get emotional.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm back!! Don't everyone get emotional.

    After a very, very extended hiatus from fighting arts, I have joined an MMA gym located very near to the house I just bought. Been to a few classes, feeling right at home. I'm older, shittier and slower, but my strikes still have a little snap, so there's that.

    I guess that means I can come around here again, so I'm going to make a point of doing so. Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers me and cares at all. I know that IIF, for one, must be beside himself with joy.

    #2
    Penis.

    Comment


      #3
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #4
        Who da fook is did guy?

        Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

        Comment


          #5
          Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.
          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Penis.
          Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.
          Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/04/2018 7:14am, .

          Comment


            #6
            Welcome back.

            Comment


              #7
              You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
                Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.

                Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.
                Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

                I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                  You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.
                  I know, I know. It wasn't really planned that way, but I think that's just naturally how I am. Either way, I'm super happy to be back at both training and showing my face here.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                    Who da fook is did guy?

                    Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.
                    Same battlefields.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                      Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

                      I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?
                      Christmas Spirit is my usual holiday name. Normally I am known as BackFistMonkey

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X