Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I <3 Muay Boran

I love Muay Boran

This wonderful and informative post was moved from the Advanced Striking forum to YMAS. I suspect it is a spammer.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=126740

Comment

Muay Boran sucks.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Spammer??? Why? Where is the link? I only said what I think

Comment

I heard if you look into a mirror and say "muay boran" five times, your penis turns into a vaguna. If you already have a vagina, it coughs out sand and an egg/bellybutton smell
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Topmuaythai View Post
            It's nothing personal but there has been a run on similar screen names who post low content posts and then drop spam links.

Feel free to contribute and discuss what you wish.
            I am actually interested in anything you could tell me about the technical and historic aspects of Muay Boran.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
              I heard if you look into a mirror and say "muay boran" five times, your penis turns into a vaguna. If you already have a vagina, it coughs out sand and an egg/bellybutton smell
              will try and report back, theres a possibility I can use those ninja hand signs for something useful now

Comment

Better cross your toes. Can't be too careful.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Better cross your toes. Can't be too careful.
                  wonder if this counts as suiton techniques...

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                    wonder if this counts as suiton techniques...
                    Or Kegels.

Comment

Or Kegels.
                      Kegel-bunshin no jutsu!

*wet, slapping noises*

Comment

Originally posted by Topmuaythai View Post
                        you got this response because you didn't bring anything useful into the forum. There's nothing to discuss just declaring something subjective.

I would recommend going to the introduction topic on this forum, and tell us more about yourself, where and how you train, and what you want to achieve

Comment

Please note the lack of response when presented with facts and a friendly invitation to share knowledge on a topic he supposedly loves (and/or general conversation) after the indignant defense and mock shock at being called out.

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                            you got this response because you didn't bring anything useful into the forum. There's nothing to discuss just declaring something subjective.

I would recommend going to the introduction topic on this forum, and tell us more about yourself, where and how you train, and what you want to achieve
                            Oh god I hope that isn't the spammer criteria, I rarely bring anything useful in my posts beyond bad attempts at jokes.

Is newbietown still a thing? I haven't seen it around but I'm fairly certain it was a thing back when I started here.

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                              Oh god I hope that isn't the spammer criteria, I rarely bring anything useful in my posts beyond bad attempts at jokes.

Is newbietown still a thing? I haven't seen it around but I'm fairly certain it was a thing back when I started here.
                              NewbieTown is now mixed in with YMAS for some reason and is completely defunct.

I gave him a fairly detailed explanation as to why I thought he was a spammer. Please also note he isn't banned and hasn't contributed anything of value be that humor or knowledge or detailed opinion... yet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X