Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gong Sau 2018 or is Wabbit off his meds again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gong Sau 2018 or is Wabbit off his meds again?

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Take your shitty attempt at sarcasm to Twitter.

Do you want to fight in real life to settle this? That's basically where I'm at with ANY Trump supporter. Let's throw down, your words don't mean much.

On Bullshido you need to roll AND talk shit.

Oh, you were done?
    So it's on!!!!! Wabbit has given the challenge, will Boon Dog accept?

Perhaps someone could refresh us all about the rules and regulations regarding trial by combat

1) Challenger travels.

2) Contest should be scheduled in martial arts school or similar location, in a ring if possible with a neutral ref, and a corner for each fighter.

3) Releases signed by both parties so one party doesn't sue other for bodily injury when they lose. Also keeps Cops away.

4) Match videotaped and posted in its entirity so neither party can make up what happened and who won.

Does this happen all the time, no, of course not, but this is how you avoid troubles with the law, and make sure both fighters don't get badly injured. Make it as much like a sporting contest as possible.

Comment

Can we take bets?
      "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Browning View Post
        1) Challenger travels.

2) Contest should be scheduled in martial arts school or similar location, in a ring if possible with a neutral ref, and a corner for each fighter.

3) Releases signed by both parties so one party doesn't sue other for bodily injury when they lose. Also keeps Cops away.

4) Match videotaped and posted in its entirity so neither party can make up what happened and who won.

Does this happen all the time, no, of course not, but this is how you avoid troubles with the law, and make sure both fighters don't get badly injured. Make it as much like a sporting contest as possible.
        Does the person challenged get to choose style etc?

Hand bags at dawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
          Can we take bets?
          Not going to happen, this is all wolf tickets and dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
            So it's on!!!!! Wabbit has given the challenge, will Boon Dog accept?

Perhaps someone could refresh us all about the rules and regulations regarding trial by combat
            Boon dog thinks trump is a moron. He just supported Judge Rapey's appointment.
            I think trump does stupid shit constantly and is the biggest liar ever but I hate China and their trade policies so unlike the tariffs. Boon dog isnt a sheeple is all. He makes decisions based on facts as he sees them. There's nothing wrong with that..... unless he is disagrees with me on a topic. Then he is a moron incapable of logical thought.

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
              Does the person challenged get to choose style etc?
              Hand bags at dawn?
              Empty or would the handbags have to be filled with prearranged items in order to assure an even fight?
              "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
                Can we take bets?
                On whether a gong sau happens? Off the boards.

Comment

I got 100 inclined situps say this shit never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                    1 per day or ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post

I wager 2,000 bicep curls that either something or nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        I wager 2,000 bicep curls that either something or nothing happens.
                        1 per day or ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                          1 per day or ...
                          Both arms in one sitting, at least three times per day for the rest of your life.

This isn't even the bare minimum it takes for somebody to learn how to punch really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            I think trump does stupid shit constantly and is the biggest liar ever but I hate China and their trade policies so unlike the tariffs. Boon dog isnt a sheeple is all. He makes decisions based on facts as he sees them. There's nothing wrong with that..... unless he is disagrees with me on a topic. Then he is a moron incapable of logical thought.
                            1Bad65 is an idiot. No amount of "alternate truths" or "perspective based reality" will ever change that.

(drink twice I am drunk posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                              I like.....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X