Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrestling is much gayer than Jiu-Jitsu.

Comment

I love how this thread, that was based on a joke about homo wrestling was completely derailed by someone who is Trans that didn't get the joke that was ignoring sexuality and taking the post literally, and then took that post literally and got butt hurt about it. And still doesn't get the joke. Then it got back on track talking about eating people's livers and hunting.

Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post

And I took a water buffalo that was figuring out who was dominant with another male ......
        That males name? Dr. William God Damn Murphy.

For some people the phrase , " Grab the bull by the horns." Is a metaphor for life. For Dr. Murphy it's how he does his grocery shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
          That males name? Dr. William God Damn Murphy.

For some people the phrase , " Grab the bull by the horns." Is a metaphor for life. For Dr. Murphy it's how he does his grocery shopping.
          It took us a loooooong time to go through all that water buffalo meat.

Comment

I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
              I love how this thread, that was based on a joke about homo wrestling was completely derailed by someone who is Trans that didn't get the joke that was ignoring sexuality and taking the post literally, and then took that post literally and got butt hurt about it. And still doesn't get the joke. Then it got back on track talking about eating people's livers and hunting.

Epic!
              What can I say we old guys deliver the humorous derails.

Comment

Not gonna fit one of those in a caja chine.

Unless it's Rayce's caja chine, it's the biggest-best-est one ever. He can fit a elephant in his (Indian variety, not big enough for the African kind).

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Not gonna fit one of those in a caja chine.

Unless it's Rayce's caja chine, it's the biggest-best-est one ever. He can fit a elephant in his (Indian variety, not big enough for the African kind).
                  Nope. Just pig size, African kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                    Nope. Just pig size, African kind.
                    Such modesty...

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.
                        I feel like you are on a mission to put that is an many threads here as possible haha.

Good work with your videos by the way, I still haven't got around to watching some of the newest ninja ones though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Here in victoria we have red deer, also have: hog (seasonal), sambar, chital, fallow and rusa. Its open season all year round (people wont hunt all year round though, its dangerous during hotter climates because of chance of bushfires aka wildfires). No need to go to new zealand. Pan cooked Liver and onions is what every growing boy needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                            Here in victoria we have red deer, also have: hog (seasonal), sambar, chital, fallow and rusa. Its open season all year round (people wont hunt all year round though, its dangerous during hotter climates because of chance of bushfires aka wildfires). No need to go to new zealand. Pan cooked Liver and onions is what every growing boy needs.
                            Yeah I'm fairly certain in QLD it's a free for all to hunt Roos and wild pigs as long as you have permission from whoever owns the land. Although I have heard that the wild pigs aren't too good to eat.

I haven't got a gun license or anything but I am interested in maybe bow hunting, but I think the bow I have would be in the "my first compound bow" category at only 40-60 pounds. Need way more practise though, I think that if your going to hunt something you should at least kill it quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                              Sounds like you need to take somebody hunting...

*edit*

Good dog almighty, I spent some time looking at the firearms licensing and registration process for Queensland.
                              Last edited by BKR; 10/05/2018 5:02pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                                I feel like you are on a mission to put that is an many threads here as possible haha.

It's better this way, he used to go door to door. It's only funny once when a shirtless guy in sunglasses knocks on your door* at 7am on a Saturday to ask "have you thought about your relationship with our Lord and Rapist, Dan Severn?"

*Bathroom door.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X