No announcement yet.

Games and Theory? Ask Wood Rabbit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once or twice a day. Usually get a good one in after waking. Right when I start moving around and the ol' metabolic rate kicks over from R&R to TCB.
    I could set my watch to it really. I enjoy a fairly clean and balanced diet so I'm pretty regular.
    I'm really glad we're opening up and sharing like this. It's very refreshing.

Comment

Do you ever think to yourself “ I was wrong there but can’t admit it on the internet or I’ll feel like I have lost so I’ll make it a war of attrition and respond with super long posts full of nonsense until they stop so it will feel like I won even though I’m wrong “

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
        Do you ever think to yourself “ I was wrong there but can’t admit it on the internet or I’ll feel like I have lost so I’ll make it a war of attrition and respond with super long posts full of nonsense until they stop so it will feel like I won even though I’m wrong “
        No. I'll always make it a war of attrition, building support one way or another, for the best argument, whether it's mine or not.

Most arguments put forward, even if they are logically valid, are not sound, which equals wrong.

Comment

And I try not to do super long posts and gish gallups.

People who do that like Gonzo and other noobs create so much bad logic to unravel, it's either attrition or nothing. And I'll always prefer the former, per Descarte's method of hyperbolic doubt (which unlike skepticism is scientifically sound).

Comment

The fabled "ancient Chinese secret". It's MSG isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
              The fabled "ancient Chinese secret". It's MSG isn't it?
              No, it's Calgon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X