Games and Theory? Ask Wood Rabbit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Your wife ever catch you posting here while wearing her panties?

Don't lie Pship destroyer.
    You screwed the pooch on that one Joe.

Comment

How did you manage to have children whilst still being a virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        No, I only wear them on my head while I'm doing laundry, and she's never around when there's laundry.

I'm a work at home dad. Call me Mr. Dad. Mr. Mom is sexist.

I cook, I clean, I wash. Then I attack.
        Eh... I was kinda hoping you would play with hungryjoe's dangling participle, a bit.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

What religion are YOU. Not your relatives or friends. Just you. If you don't think you fit into a religion, can you explain why?

Only bringing this up because you wanted to talk religion with the Rabi but he isn't into it. I don't really want to debate religion, but I'm always interested in others opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
            What religion are YOU. Not your relatives or friends. Just you. If you don't think you fit into a religion, can you explain why?

Only bringing this up because you wanted to talk religion with the Rabi but he isn't into it. I don't really want to debate religion, but I'm always interested in others opinions.
            Looking forward to "ribald" on this one...

Comment

Do you forgive me?

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                Artificial insemination.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                  This is why

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

I'm Quaker who occasionally attends services at a Jewish temple with my family. I'm a Goyim Defender of Israel, by definition. Not the state, the people.

I was raised Roman Catholic on my mother's side through grade school, but on my father's side is an elder Quaker lineage, and it fits with my beliefs pretty well.

My wife is Jewish and I've raised two sons in the Hebrew faith. I can blend in with practically any Jewish service. I can even sing songs, if they give me the Romanized versions. Even if they don't, I can hum the words. I learned the tones from an amazing cantor who is a master of sacred music.

I know why Michael doesn't want to debate religion, so I will never debate religion again with him. We've got bigger fish to fry.
                    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/23/2018 8:56pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                      Do you forgive me?
                      For what? Trolling Bullshido or joining Sociocide?

Everybody trolls BS now and then, so in that case, sure. But it should be contained and have a shelf life.

Sociocide is where Bullies go to troll when they get tired of doing it here, with safeties off and all reason abandoned...so in that case, no I don't forgive you for the years of that.

Here's a truthful revelation for you...Dave and I colluded against you. I'm no angel, and Dave is Hugo Stiglitz. It'll all turn out right in the end.
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/23/2018 9:04pm, .

Comment

Who's Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                          I'm Quaker who occasionally attends services at a Jewish temple with my family. I'm a Goyim Defender of Israel, by definition. Not the state, the people.

I was raised Roman Catholic on my mother's side through grade school, but on my father's side is an elder Quaker lineage, and it fits with my beliefs pretty well.

My wife is Jewish and I've raised two sons in the Hebrew faith. I can blend in with practically any Jewish service. I can even sing songs, if they give me the Romanized versions. Even if they don't, I can hum the words. I learned the tones from an amazing cantor who is a master of sacred music.

I know why Michael doesn't want to debate religion, so I will never debate religion again with him. We've got bigger fish to fry.
                          Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not very familiar with the Quaker religion. Only what I've read on the internet. From what I can see, the Quaker religion has sub categories, kind of like denominations of Quakerism. Of those, it would seem, based on what you describe, that you fall into line of either the Universalist Quakers or the Non-theist Quakers. Is that correct?

Comment

How many people have you killed?

Comment

A lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                                How many people have you killed?
                                I kill every night. I can't use the days as a count; some nights are better than others.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X