Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another "brawl" where no one knows how to fight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    another "brawl" where no one knows how to fight

    this makes me sad on so many levels


    #2
    I disagree. One of those guys actually looked like he a bit of training. The one throwing the hammer strikes.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
      this makes me sad on so many levels

      Lol Is it wrong I expect a little bit more out of people of Asian descent ?

      No Mantis Style? No karate? No Muay Thai? No TKD Spin kicks? Nope..... just the flailing hands of drunk video game players......

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
        Lol Is it wrong I expect a little bit more out of people of Asian descent ?

        No Mantis Style? No karate? No Muay Thai? No TKD Spin kicks? Nope..... just the flailing hands of drunk video game players......
        Pretty sure I saw some five finger dim mak heart exploding technique.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
          Pretty sure I saw some five finger dim mak heart exploding technique.
          I think they are more familiar with dim sum then dim mak. Which is fantastic after a night of bad decisions.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
            I think they are more familiar with dim sum then dim mak. Which is fantastic after a night of bad decisions.
            Who the hell doesn't love dim sum? I dare the heretic to step forth for YMAS ridicule.

            Best dim sum type be had in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Xiamen is in there as a go between. See cultural revolution for those never making it beyond a San Fran fortune cookie.

            You must be from Florida.
            Last edited by hungryjoe; 7/12/2018 8:44pm, . Reason: cause Rayce needs to buy me a beer

            Comment


              #7
              Throwing punches like they throwing baseballs.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

              Comment


                #8
                Looks like Wing Chun to me.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The wushu was not strong with them. Half expected one of the to start swinging around their 'man-bag,' or fanny-pack. 'Fanny' means something else here, which is a lot more suiting.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    It looked like a playground fight. I was wondering if some of them were going to start crying....

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I love the whole street fight versus sport fight argument people throw out, then you watch the average street fight and stare awkwardly at the fellow championing that argument and wonder how he's come to the idea that a trained professional fight would struggle in that situation.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                        Lol Is it wrong I expect a little bit more out of people of Asian descent ?

                        No Mantis Style? No karate? No Muay Thai? No TKD Spin kicks? Nope..... just the flailing hands of drunk video game players......
                        I was very disappointed when I moved to Okinawa and it didn't look like Karate Kid 2. When I found out everyone didn't know karate and most couldn't fight for shit, I finally realized that Karate Kid was a movie and not a documentary. Shocked. Seriously though, I went to school with lots of Japanese kids, literally none knew any type of martial art and spent most of their time either playing soccer or bumming cigarettes.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                          I was very disappointed when I moved to Okinawa and it didn't look like Karate Kid 2. When I found out everyone didn't know karate and most couldn't fight for shit, I finally realized that Karate Kid was a movie and not a documentary. Shocked. Seriously though, I went to school with lots of Japanese kids, literally none knew any type of martial art and spent most of their time either playing soccer or bumming cigarettes.
                          Reality is boring.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            On the plus side, this shows that most TMAs and self defense courses could actually work in the streets (as long as your opponent isn't too much bigger than you).

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Its actually far better that people who act retarded can't fight that way they're less a danger to society.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X