Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A systema fighter, a chunner, an aikido-ka, a death toucher and a ki master fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A systema fighter, a chunner, an aikido-ka, a death toucher and a ki master fight

who loses this bar brawl first?

I mean the chunner trains for teh street.... but can he beat the chi force fields?

How does systema deal with the blending power of aiki?

Does the death toucher masturbate with his death hands and succumb to his own power?
    Last edited by kimjonghng; 6/08/2018 6:28am, .

Ki master wins by AOE attack, destroying everyone.

He begins by gathering chi into his dantian, then lets it descend and emits it from his Hui Yin point. As his chi spreads into the surroundings, all who touches it, dies.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
      Ki master wins by AOE attack, destroying everyone.

He begins by gathering chi into his dantian, then lets it descend and emits it from his Hui Yin point. As his chi spreads into the surroundings, all who touches it, dies.
      Doesnt he need someone to distract frieza for 12 episodes while he builds up his spirit bomb tho?

Comment

I'd say gravity wins.
        "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

So long as someone gets the whole fracas on video, I think the answer is obvious.

Bullshido wins.

Comment

They're all too deadly so no one would be willing to needle the first move. Hours of standing around yelling at each other. Then they all go home to claim victory on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Lindz View Post
              They're all too deadly so no one would be willing to needle the first move. Hours of standing around yelling at each other. Then they all go home to claim victory on the internet
              ...at which point, the ninjer pops out from behind a bush, the true winner.

Comment

Systema Guy. Because winging sloppy punches > chi power and/or chunner combat geometry.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                  Systema Guy. Because winging sloppy punches > chi power and/or chunner combat geometry.
                  Disagree: I'd say the chunner, because spazzing straight punches beats standing in anatomical position with a dumb grin and throwing wide hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                    Disagree: I'd say the chunner, because spazzing straight punches beats standing in anatomical position with a dumb grin and throwing wide hooks.
                    I don't know. I mean, I see your point, but even if the first 30 or so chain punches lands, they're going to do almost zero damage, or at the very least less than a single wide, sloppy hook. Especially one thrown by a fat Russian.

Comment

I don't know. I mean, I see your point, but even if the first 30 or so chain punches lands, they're going to do almost zero damage, or at the very least less than a single wide, sloppy hook. Especially one thrown by a fat Russian.
                      Yeah, in a battle of fat Russian against your typical 112 pound chunner, the fat Russian probably has the advantage.

Comment

Unless he dies of heart disease from the effort of looking at somebody trying to hit him.
                        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                        Originally posted by Plasma
                        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Seems like not many Russians do systema, like how not many Japanese are in the Bujinkan.

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                            Doesnt he need someone to distract frieza for 12 episodes while he builds up his spirit bomb tho?
                            No need. His beer gu-, I mean, his chi bag aka dantian has been nourished for years, if not decades. A bottle of laxative also helps in chi emission.

Originally posted by Kung-Fu Joe View Post
                            Yeah, in a battle of fat Russian against your typical 112 pound chunner, the fat Russian probably has the advantage.
                            depends on the venue. if the fight is to be held on a rooftop, the fatty might expire first while climbing the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindz View Post
                              sounds like some kind of anime larp session

meaning more ninjas

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X