• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung-Fu Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    Ninjas and aikidokas love waki gatame.
    Hell, bro, I love waki gatame. But yeah, lots of LARPers highlight it as if it's the epitome of armbars.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    Ninjas and aikidokas love waki gatame.

Leave a comment:

• frenchie88
    replied
    Where is Holy Moment when he is needed?

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Oil check?

Leave a comment:

• Kravbizarre
    replied
    Last edited by Kravbizarre; 6/08/2018 6:58pm, .

Leave a comment:

• BJMills
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    This is sound,mature advice from an experienced coach.
    So now i will be the Devil on your other shoulder....
    Launch these Mother Fuckers! They dont even think wrestling is a martial art! I think you need search your soul down deep and ask yourself, "What would Alexander Karelin do?"

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by DCS View Post
    Technique 1: Armdrag to back and standing hadaka kime Feldenkrais style. Because zionism. Results: Krav dudes choked and trolled at the same time.

Technique 2: Armdrag to back, jump to backpack and RNC. This is cool ninja shit... ninjas got choked so they have to commit seppuku.

Technique 3: Darce from back escape. As it follows the same principles of aikido's ushiro kubishime sankyo aikido dudes got ridiculed, embarrassed and with their hakama soiled like Seagal.
    Sounds good to me.

Interesting comparison to the aikido technique !

Leave a comment:

• DCS
    replied
    Technique 1: Armdrag to back and standing hadaka kime Feldenkrais style. Because zionism. Results: Krav dudes choked and trolled at the same time.

Technique 2: Armdrag to back, jump to backpack and RNC. This is cool ninja shit... ninjas got choked so they have to commit seppuku.

Technique 3: Darce from back escape. As it follows the same principles of aikido's ushiro kubishime sankyo aikido dudes got ridiculed, embarrassed and with their hakama soiled like Seagal.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Launch these Mother Fuckers! They dont even think wrestling is a martial art! I think you need search your soul down deep and ask yourself, "What would Alexander Karelin do?"

Well, I suppose picking a MF up and slamming him isn't that hard to do...although some technique is involved, although trying to convince some of my students of that has not been going well lately...

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied

Beautiful but not realistic. The possibility of a ninjer crapping their pants though....

Choke please (while whispering into their ear).

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    Demonstrate you know the process of how to safely teach whatever you do, and make sure you use the stuff they taught in the current coaching class.

It's not about the technique, or making everybody an expert in 5 minutes, after all.

For example, make sure you have everybody positioned so that when you change angles on demo, everybody can see it from that angle.

I'm pretty sure you know all this stuff already...

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Why, yes, of course !

Leave a comment:

• lant3rn
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    Darce, LOL, dude, that's wayyyy too complicated.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by DCS View Post
    Tyrone?
    He who recently flowered-out of bs.net.

Leave a comment:

• DCS
    replied
    Tyrone?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X