Choriok - Russian Martial Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choriok - Russian Martial Art

I imagine somewhere on here this shit has been posted, but I searched for "Choriok" and nothing came up. For context, you'd have seen these idiots before, but maybe not seen the name, or you have, I don't know you so...

Anyway, take a look at this fucked up base head pageantry:

Am I missing something? Did we miss this or was it named something other than "Choriok"? I thought Systema was high grade bullshit.

I mean, my god, how in the blue fuck does someone even think they are doing anything remotely effective. I am thoroughly confused and am wondering if it is a troll job on or by Systema followers.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Idiot/Mentally Ill or Troll Pretending to be a Idiot/Mentally Ill.
    The world may never know or care.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Lol i know this guy. His videos pop up every now and again on some martials pages i like on facebook. I always thought he was just pretending to do kung fu and didnt think there was actually a name for this fuckery.

Whats strange is how some videos theres other people in on this shit. Judging by the movements especially in the last video and how singlet guy is spaced out, im convinced they are having an acid trip.
      Last edited by Kravbizarre; 2/22/2018 11:48pm, .

Comment

That’s just the kind of crazy shit Russians do when they are drunk... which, admittedly, is most of the time.

Comment

Mentally Ill, Heavenly Impaired.
          You say potato I say vodka, could be lack of sleep and meth. A strong hallucinogenic could do that too. So could boredom or head trauma. I mean there are thousands of possibilities.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

That's some pretty weird shit right there.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

That guy did way too many drugs in the nineties. He's videoing his acid rave flashbacks.
              Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                I imagine somewhere on here this shit has been posted, but I searched for "Choriok" and nothing came up. For context, you'd have seen these idiots before, but maybe not seen the name, or you have, I don't know you so...

Anyway, take a look at this fucked up base head pageantry:

Am I missing something? Did we miss this or was it named something other than "Choriok"? I thought Systema was high grade bullshit.

I mean, my god, how in the blue fuck does someone even think they are doing anything remotely effective. I am thoroughly confused and am wondering if it is a troll job on or by Systema followers.
                Love the cool woodstove in the background !

A dojo with a woodstove...I've often imagined having one...
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

If he actually made contact with that katana, it would have fallen right out of his hand.
                  Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Ferret style, if done properly no can defense!

Comment

I've seen some of these here before, but I didnt know it was called Choriok. Maybe coincidentally, there is a Korean art whose name is spelled "Charyok" or "Charyuck" in English - IIRC Mas Oyama also wrote about it as "chakuriki". Not so much a martial art in itself as a set of breathing and conditioning exercises, traditionally trained in the wilderness, which are supposed to have been incorporated into some Korean MAs. I've also read that "charyok" is sometimes performed by street entertainers at rural markets in Korea - kind of like carnival tricks (lying on a bed of nails, feats of strength etc.) No idea if there's any direct connection between that and this, though.
                      Check out the Bullshido.net Western Martial Arts Forum for all things Western, martial and arty.

Bartitsu: the Gentlemanly Art of Self Defence (est. 1899)

Comment

So i googled hoping to find a wikipedia page on this style to no avail. I did however find a page on russian martial arts. Then clicked a link on the russian bare knuckle boxing which has a funny history to it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...ng?wprov=sfti1

Comment

I too used my incredible researching skills and looked it up on Google to find everything I know about this style on the first page of Google.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            I too used my incredible researching skills and looked it up on Google to find everything I know about this style on the first page of Google.
                            I was looking for a wikipedia page not a website that may or may not have referanced material.

Comment

reminds of me shit splashing hands, also known as splashing hands

Comment

Working...
                              X