• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    *cough*
    She has time.
    *cough*

I am a dirty old handsome man who looks much younger than his years...
    Simians age well, no doubt.

After I got divorced, and got to fool around a bit, I decided I didn't want to end up with a pre-menopausal mate.

You are a brave man, Gunga Din
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulSpring
      I do have 3+ years of Yip Man style wing Chun under my belt. What do you recommend?
      The Character 2 Adduction Sheep Riding Stance. That's not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
        Devil would get perforated by 5 rounds of .38 Special +P before he to to the "back door".
        He'd call that foreplay.

Comment

Excuse me sir, but I'm addressing my question to this devil fellow for his expertise in making my conquest of the fairer sex.
          Devil's got nothing on the Character 2 Adduction stance.

Comment

Hello, I'm 38 years young, and ready to experience the touch of a woman. I have masturbated to images of them many times, but am a novice at interacting with one in reality. I do have 3+ years of Yip Man style wing Chun under my belt. What do you recommend?

Comment

Devil would get perforated by 5 rounds of .38 Special +P before he to to the "back door".
              Like I’ve never nailed a bitch whose husband owned firearms. Please, son. That’s what we in the game consider a minor hurdle.

Why are you so defensive anyway? You scurred?

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                unless FleshLight has come out with a kid-sized/Asian model (did I just say that?)
                yes....yes you did

Comment

I used to bang a preacher's daughter in my youth. My friend did her sister. We had to hide in a closet once with a bunch of kittens when he unexpectedly came home.

Are we givers or takers?

#I'mawannabeslut
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                    I don’t do shit for free. I recommend you make a deposit of $75 into my PayPal account and I’ll give you 10 minutes of my time.
                    I think you can charge more and you're selling yourself short. 10 minutes is really self depreciative. Butt on the business end of things even if you finish early you can always charge him for the whole hour.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      I used to bang a preacher's daughter in my youth. My friend did her sister. We had to hide in a closet once with a bunch of kittens when he unexpectedly came home.

Are we givers or takers?

#I'mawannabeslut
                      The more important question is: did you end up with a kitten fetish?
                      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      Originally posted by Plasma
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanniballistic View Post
                        yes....yes you did
                        As if Fleshlight needs to invent it...they've had those for years, sadly, and far worse. The underground market for crap like that is not only real, it's lucrative. Predatory behavior and demand go hand in hand, as I'm sure you've learned in your day.

Comment

mild NSFW warning:
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by cualltaigh; 2/12/2018 4:43pm, .
                          2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                          #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                            The more important question is: did you end up with a kitten fetish?
                            Pussy is such an ugly word.
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              I think you can charge more and you're selling yourself short. 10 minutes is really self depreciative. Butt on the business end of things even if you finish early you can always charge him for the whole hour.
                              I’m a sexual virtuoso, so I’m sure if I gave blowjobs, they’d be outfuckingstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                                Pussy is such an ugly word.
                                Yet befitting of the demogorgons to which they are attached.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X