• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Totally!

Comment

Comment

So $10 at McDonald's and a 1/2 hour suite at the No-Tell Motel.

swag

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
          So $10 at McDonald's and a 1/2 hour suite at the No-Tell Motel.

swag

Comment

She'll fuck you over.

Hahaha, jk, I'm not bitter... anymore.

Legit though, going to have to try your strategy about the "come over and get fucked" Tinder thing - once I lose the weight.
            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
              She'll fuck you over.

Legit though, going to have to try your strategy about the "come over and get fucked" Tinder thing - once I lose the weight.
              Good luck with that, for sure.
              https://www.pureaesthetics.com.au/pr...ia-sydney-nsw/
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I was complimenting your frugality. No need to get all touchy.

So did he treat you good?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Did you write the testimonial for the site?
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

She'll fuck you over.

Isn't this thread a year old now?

You're never going to lose the weight. It's been a year. When I was weight training I could move up or down 20 lbs in a couple of months and I'm only five feet tall. Because it's easy and saying otherwise is a lie. You just don't want to. You're fat now. That's how it is and you're not doing shit about it other than kidding yourself unless it's priority #1 every hour of the day.

Want to know how I know you'll never lose the weight? Because you aren't trying. if you were, you'd have lost it all by now.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Did you write the testimonial for the site?
                      No, I do not have moobs.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                        Isn't this thread a year old now?

You're never going to lose the weight. It's been a year. When I was weight training I could move up or down 20 lbs in a couple of months and I'm only five feet tall. Because it's easy and saying otherwise is a lie. You just don't want to. You're fat now. That's how it is and you're not doing shit about it other than kidding yourself unless it's priority #1 every hour of the day.

Want to know how I know you'll never lose the weight? Because you aren't trying. if you were, you'd have lost it all by now.
                        STFU, midget, I don't speak to armrests.
                        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

She'll fuck you over.

Comment

STFU, midget, I don't speak to armrests.
                            That's fair.

We do have something in common by the way. Neither one of us can look the average adult in the eye.

Me, because I'm too god damned short. You, because they get sucked into orbit and you have to wait for them to come back around. You fat fuck.

Edit: If you're going to make short jokes, you'd best bring your A-game. I can stand toe to toe with anyone. Well, anyone except you. Because, you know. You're too fucking fat.
                            Last edited by Dung Beatles; 12/04/2019 8:01am, .
                            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                              That's fair.

We do have something in common by the way. Neither one of us can look the average adult in the eye.

Me, because I'm too god damned short. You, because they get sucked into orbit and you have to wait for them to come back around. You fat fuck.

Edit: If you're going to make short jokes, you'd best bring your A-game. I can stand toe to toe with anyone. Well, anyone except you. Because, you know. You're too fucking fat.
                              He'd win in a fistfight though. That counts for a lot more than fat or height shaming.

Comment

She'll fuck you over.

That's what you get for trying to rescue her.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X