Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmm.......wut?

Comment

So how many have you killed of whatever you're hunting?
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
        So how many have you killed of whatever you're hunting?

Comment

What kind of bait do you use? GHB?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
            Ummmmm.......wut?
            It's good to be King, dude. Enjoy it while it lasts.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

It’s more like fishing than hunting, I think. Kind of like catfishing with jug lines. Throw your bait out, go have a few beers and call it a night. Come back in the morning and see what you caught.
              Throw back the little ones and turtles, amirite ?

Oh, and "jug fishing", I see what you did there...
              Last edited by BKR; 8/19/2019 6:00pm, .

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Grey Goose works pretty well.

Comment

Grey Goose works pretty well.
                  Tasteless, odorless, and effective, what more could you ask for ?

Cheaper, I guess ?

Comment

pfft, amateur...get out of your grandma's basement more often...

Comment

It is fascinating watching BKR sitting at Devil’s knee learning all about the birds and the bees.
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Double post
                        "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          pfft, amateur...get out of your grandma's basement more often...
                          But I live there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9B03EC8D-FC97-4EA6-BE30-5439CAED24AD.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	4330899

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/borrow/comm..._dec_6_paypal/

User name checks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	57b8dd2b4535425f172031efff6820f7.jpg
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	4330970

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X