Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Not trying to argue, here. Call it whatever you want, as long as we have a baseline definition to refer to, it's all good.

Also, you should post more in this series. Quite enjoyable, and you're not wrong, imho.

Comment

My girl told me later she wanted to kick Big Boi’s sister into the water for flirting with me. Haha! Never underestimate women’s competitiveness. Also, use it to your advantage whenever possible.

I just realized I’m like the Miyamoto Musashi of pussy.

Comment

If you go out dressed like that, please, please, post pics here.

#commasmatter
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Now that's an interesting analogy...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            Now that's an interesting analogy...

Comment

How many GILFs have you killed so far?
              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                How many GILFs have you killed so far?

Comment

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Comment

Good to see you settling down .
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Wasn't me. Do you have an alternative thread title in mind?
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                          Wasn't me. Do you have an alternative thread title in mind?
                          Ooooohhhh.....hell yeah. Let me think on it.

Comment

Touche'

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              Good to see you settling down .

Comment

https://archive.archaeology.org/1005...n_croghan.html

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/bo...9548-237410131

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X