Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    You talk like someone who's never actually had the clap.
    So, anything you'd like to tell us, mate........?

Don't worry, we're all friends here!

Well, except Dev, obviously... But, he hates everybody with the fury of a thousand suns!

He's actually pretty egalitarian with it! Quite 'equal opportunity' in his loathing...!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
    And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Nothing you shouldn't already be learning in health class.

I'm sure for some people, that's next semester.

Comment

go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
          I just took a hot shower to this song thanks.

Too creepy?

Seize the throne, haha
          Seize the mantle
          Seize that crown, yeah
          'cause I am what I am what I am what I am, plus I am
          I'm your loverman
          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/11/2019 3:26pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
            Tune!

Comment

Howdy, bitchass niggas. Time for an update and I’m back to share some mo’ playa knowledge with my homies. Today we’re going to be talking about social proof, ratcheting up your sexual value and the benefits of being perceived as the alpha.

Since my last post in the thread I’ve gotten tired of fucking random chicks who want to show up at my house and have the shit beaten out of them while I fuck them on our first date.

Okay, that’s not true. I never get tired of it. It’s scary, though. There’s no denying it’s risky as fuck. Luckily, I found a woman a couple months ago who I like enough to date exclusively and she’s a fucking smoke show, so I’m not giving up anything at all sexually by being monogamous. Go, Devil! Amirite?

So, topic number one.....social proof. Like I mentioned, this chick is hot as fuck. As some of you fellas who have been able to score super hot chicks will understand, having a gorgeous woman on your arm who is obviously into you and treating you like you’re the motherfucking man is a priceless advantage in life.

She’s a head turner. It doesn’t matter where we go, when we walk into the room, everyone looks at her. Dudes look at her for obvious reasons....tits, ass, doe eyes, etc. Women look at her because they see the competition coming through the door. They fucking know the man with them is going to break their neck looking at her. They hate her instinctively and they see her coming before the men do.

All that is fairly obvious. But here’s what men never know until they have a hot woman...they don’t know how much more attention the man gets in that situation. They don’t know how much more the women in the room will check you out. How they’ll make eye contact with you and stare at you five times as much as they will if you’re alone or with an average chick.

Women are competitive as fuck. They know hot chicks have their pick of men. So when a hot chick is fawning all over you, other women know you have value. They know you bring something to the table. Maybe it’s obvious, because you’re handsome. Or maybe you’re average looking in which case they assume you must have a horse dick or fat stacks of cash or a smooth as fuck personality.

The point is that it opens up doors for you if you want to walk through them. So if you do score hotties, make sure you get those pics on social media. Make sure everyone sees your worth. It’s like money in the bank. That’s social proof.

Next, we’ll talk about ratcheting up your sexual value. This is simple, but an important point. If you’re single and dating, don’t expect to just walk out there and always pull the hottest chick. You may be able to do that, but most guys can’t. Most men will have some obstacle to overcome. Maybe you’re not great looking, maybe you’re socially retarded, maybe you’re poor, maybe you get tongue tied talking to chicks, etc. Just remember that getting hot chicks is a skill that you can develop. So practice. Maybe you can only bang sixes. Go with that. Date those average chicks, work on your game. Get more comfortable understanding how women work, and you’ll be able to ratchet up your value. Once you’re banging eights and above, you’re golden. That goes back to social proof. If you get one or two, the others will come easily if you want them.

Final topic. Being viewed as the alpha. It’s pretty hilarious and predictable how women respond to this.

The chick I’m dating has been treating me like a king anyway. Most of our dating has been one-on-one. Going out for drinks, dinner, etc. Lots of fucking, of course. I fuck her brains out, which goes a long way towards being viewed as a badass. But recently I had an experience that clearly made her view me as an alpha, and it was like she instantly found another gear in her adoration gear box.

It’s pretty funny, actually. And meaningless. But it was her perception that mattered. I took her whitewater rafting. We went on two half day trips. It just so happened that both boats we were on were full of weak people.

Aside from the guides, I was the only person on either boat that could pull myself into the raft on my own. Now, it’s really just technique. I’ve been rafting before. I know where and how to pull to get into the raft. Any man of reasonable strength should be able to do it. It’s more challenging for women. But I was the only one on our rafts that could do it.

I was also the only person other than the guides who could pull people out of the water into the raft....one of those people being my girlfriend. Again, this is largely a matter of technique. Grab the straps on their PFD and yank their asses out. It’s easy. But it’s just a matter of perspective.

There was about a 300 pound dude on the raft who couldn’t pull himself in. His Mom and sister were struggling to help him but they couldn’t. So I went over and pulled him out. Now, I know the reality of what that means. Yeah, he was about 300 pounds. But he was also trying to pull himself up. And he was also floating in the water. So that means I had to deadlift MAYBE 100 pounds. Nothing, right? Didn’t matter, though. It’s all about perspective.

It was enough to impress the chicks in the boat. Big Boi’s cute young sister was eye fucking me for the rest of the day and talking about how handy I was to have around. This did not go unnoticed by my date. When we got back to our cabin, like I said, it was like she found another gear.

So, something else to consider, playas. It will be to your benefit to find ways to put yourself in positions where you will be perceived as the alpha. The reality of the situation is irrelevant. It’s her perception that matters.

Go forth and nail bitches.
              Last edited by Devil; 8/19/2019 10:27am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                Howdy, bitchass niggas. Time for an update and I’m back to share some mo’ playa knowledge with my homies. Today we’re going to be talking about social proof, ratcheting up your sexual value and the benefits of being perceived as the alpha.

Since my last post in the thread I’ve gotten tired of fucking random chicks who want to show up at my house and have the shit beaten out of them while I fuck them on our first date.

Okay, that’s not true. I never get tired of it. It’s scary, though. There’s no denying it’s risky as fuck. Luckily, I found a woman a couple months ago who I like enough to date exclusively and she’s a fucking smoke show, so I’m not giving up anything at all sexually by being monogamous. Go, Devil! Amirite?

So, topic number one.....social proof. Like I mentioned, this chick is hot as fuck. As some of you fellas who have been able to score super hot chicks will understand, having a gorgeous woman on your arm who is obviously into you and treating you like you’re the motherfucking man is a priceless advantage in life.

She’s a head turner. It doesn’t matter where we go, when we walk into the room, everyone looks at her. Dudes look at her for obvious reasons....tits, ass, doe eyes, etc. Women look at her because they see the competition coming through the door. They fucking know the man with them is going to break their neck looking at her. They hate her instinctively and they see her coming before the men do.

All that is fairly obvious. But here’s what men never know until they have a hot woman...they don’t know how much more attention the man gets in that situation. They don’t know how much more the women in the room will check you out. How they’ll make eye contact with you and stare at you five times as much as they will if you’re alone or with an average chick.

Women are competitive as fuck. They know hot chicks have their pick of men. So when a hot chick is fawning all over you, other women know you have value. They know you bring something to the table. Maybe it’s obvious, because you’re handsome. Or maybe you’re average looking in which case they assume you must have a horse dick or fat stacks of cash or a smooth as fuck personality.

The point is that it opens up doors for you if you want to walk through them. So if you do score hotties, make sure you get those pics on social media. Make sure everyone sees your worth. It’s like money in the bank. That’s social proof.

Next, we’ll talk about ratcheting up your sexual value. This is simple, but an important point. If you’re single and dating, don’t expect to just walk out there and always pull the hottest chick. You may be able to do that, but most guys can’t. Most men will have some obstacle to overcome. Maybe you’re not great looking, maybe you’re socially retarded, maybe you’re poor, maybe you get tongue tied talking to chicks, etc. Just remember that getting hot chicks is a skill that you can develop. So practice. Maybe you can only bang sixes. Go with that. Date those average chicks, work on your game. Get more comfortable understanding how women work, and you’ll be able to ratchet up your value. Once you’re banging eights and above, you’re golden. That goes back to social proof. If you get one or two, the others will come easily if you want them.

Final topic. Being viewed as the alpha. It’s pretty hilarious and predictable how women respond to this.

The chick I’m dating has been treating me like a king anyway. Most of our dating has been one-on-one. Going out for drinks, dinner, etc. Lots of fucking, of course. I fuck her brains out, which goes a long way towards being viewed as a badass. But recently I had an experience that clearly made her view me as an alpha, and it was like she instantly found another gear in her adoration gear box.

It’s pretty funny, actually. And meaningless. But it was her perception that mattered. I took her whitewater rafting. We went on two half day trips. It just so happened that both boats we were on were full of weak people.

Aside from the guides, I was the only person on either boat that could pull myself into the raft on my own. Now, it’s really just technique. I’ve been rafting before. I know where and how to pull to get into the raft. Any man of reasonable strength should be able to do it. It’s more challenging for women. But I was the only one on our rafts that could do it.

I was also the only person other than the guides who could pull people out of the water into the raft....one of those people being my girlfriend. Again, this is largely a matter of technique. Grab the straps on their PFD and yank their asses out. It’s easy. But it’s just a matter of perspective.

There was about a 300 pound dude on the raft who couldn’t pull himself in. His Mom and sister were struggling to help him but they couldn’t. So I went over and pulled him out. Now, I know the reality of what that means. Yeah, he was about 300 pounds. But he was also trying to pull himself up. And he was also floating in the water. So that means I had to deadlift MAYBE 100 pounds. Nothing, right? Didn’t matter, though. It’s all about perspective.

It was enough to impress the chicks in the boat. Big Boi’s cute young sister was eye fucking me for the rest of the day and talking about how handy I was to have around. This did not go unnoticed by my date. When we got back to our cabin, like I said, it was like she found another gear.

So, something else to consider, playas. It will be to your benefit to find ways to put yourself in positions where you will be perceived as the alpha. The reality of the situation is irrelevant. It’s her perception that matters.

Go forth and nail bitches.
                Entertaining, as usual. New material, and congrats on scoring such a hot chick.

So, "social proof". I've never heard that term before, but after reading your monograph, I think I get what your are writing about. I've observed similar behaviors in my own life. Yes, even regarding "hot chicks", and myself.

I did look up "social proof". What I found is not exactly what you are describing, but I get it.
                A lot of references I found are related to using "social proof" phenomena to market/sell stuff. That seems to be more along the lines of what you wrote about, as in, marketing yourself to women.

I think we have discussed before the phenomena I noticed when I was engaged to/married to a percieved "high status" woman (who was also quite attractive). As well as, my experience with dating a uber-hot chick when I was in my early 20s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof
                Social proof, a term coined by Robert Cialdini in his 1984 book, Influence, is also known as informational social influence. It describes a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in an attempt to undertake behavior in a given situation.

Social proof is considered prominent in ambiguous social situations where people are unable to determine the appropriate mode of behavior, and is driven by the assumption that the surrounding people possess more knowledge about the current situation.

The effects of social influence can be seen in the tendency of large groups to conform to choices which are either correct or mistaken. This is referred to in some publications as the herd behavior. Although social proof reflects a rational motive to take into account the information possessed by others, formal analysis shows that it can cause people to converge too quickly upon a single distinct choice, so that decisions of even larger groups of individuals may be grounded in very little information (see information cascades).
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

So, "social proof". I've never heard that term before, but after reading your monograph, I think I get what your are writing about. I've observed similar behaviors in my own life. Yes, even regarding "hot chicks", and myself.

I did look up "social proof". What I found is not exactly what you are describing, but I get it.
                  A lot of references I found are related to using "social proof" phenomena to market/sell stuff. That seems to be more along the lines of what you wrote about, as in, marketing yourself to women.

I think we have discussed before the phenomena I noticed when I was engaged to/married to a percieved "high status" woman (who was also quite attractive). As well as, my experience with dating a uber-hot chick when I was in my early 20s.

Social proof, a term coined by Robert Cialdini in his 1984 book, Influence, is also known as informational social influence. It describes a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in an attempt to undertake behavior in a given situation.

Social proof is considered prominent in ambiguous social situations where people are unable to determine the appropriate mode of behavior, and is driven by the assumption that the surrounding people possess more knowledge about the current situation.

The effects of social influence can be seen in the tendency of large groups to conform to choices which are either correct or mistaken. This is referred to in some publications as the herd behavior. Although social proof reflects a rational motive to take into account the information possessed by others, formal analysis shows that it can cause people to converge too quickly upon a single distinct choice, so that decisions of even larger groups of individuals may be grounded in very little information (see information cascades).

Comment

He possibly unintentionally co-opted the term? I understand what he's saying as "street cred."
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      He possibly unintentionally co-opted the term? I understand what he's saying as "street cred."

Comment

LOL, I do notice that those fancy faux riding boots that every woman who can find a pair at the thrift store wears. Regardless of how inappropriate for the given social setting they may be...

Even my wife makes fun of them...

Interestingly, the hottest chicks I ever dated were quite a bit more modest than the lesser lights. Oozing hotness mean no need to dress like a cheap imitation of the real thing.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                          Well, I'm not trying to start a semantic argument, just carry on the conversation regarding this fascinating topic.

I see where what Devil wrote is related to the seminal meaning of the term "social proof" as I understand it.

Comment

Even my own children call me a nerd. A whiskey-drinking, gun-toting, bambi-killing, fish-suffocating, truck-driving, car-fixing, conservative, nerd.

Comment

Well, I'm not trying to start a semantic argument, just carry on the conversation regarding this fascinating topic.

I see where what Devil wrote is related to the seminal meaning of the term "social proof" as I understand it.
                              Not trying to argue, here. Call it whatever you want, as long as we have a baseline definition to refer to, it's all good.

Also, you should post more in this series. Quite enjoyable, and you're not wrong, imho.
                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

LOL, I do notice that those fancy faux riding boots that every woman who can find a pair at the thrift store wears. Regardless of how inappropriate for the given social setting they may be...

Even my wife makes fun of them...

Interestingly, the hottest chicks I ever dated were quite a bit more modest than the lesser lights. Oozing hotness mean no need to dress like a cheap imitation of the real thing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X