Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
    Do you mean young Marlon Brando or the Marlon Brando that ate young Marlon Brando?
    The young one, of course, carrying the stick of butter...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

And he's white, too...
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I hope your hair falls out in the coming new year. Or decade.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by anthracite View Post
          I hope your hair falls out in the coming new year. Or decade.
          Not likely, based on family history. But I may drop dead of brain cancer.

Comment

Any news from the crazy beer belly woman?
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

If only you weren't too manly to report me.

Hyperbolic rhetoric is protected free speech anyway. Good luck in court, you'll need it.

Comment

Of course you'll post a pic to prove this. You are Bullshido's standard bearer after all. Only a total coward would claim to be good looking and not provide evidence.

You have officially lowered site standards with this post. Haven't you done enough damage around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Scut Farkus View Post
                  Not likely, based on family history. But I may drop dead of brain cancer.
                  That sucks. Hard way to go. My condolences to you for unknown family member gone
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                    Any news from the crazy beer belly woman?
                    Haven’t heard from her, fortunately. I did have a weird situation where somebody tried to catfish me on Tinder. I suspect it was her. Or maybe it was Rabbit, since he’s cyber stalking me.

No big deal. I was messaging a supposed hot blonde for a few days, planning a date. But she kept being weird about exchanging phone numbers so we could text. My suspicions were up, I asked a few probing questions after catching her slipping and getting her lies confused. Then she unmatched me.

I’m guessing it was the crazy lady with the belly. But who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Scut Farkus View Post
                      Haven’t heard from her, fortunately. I did have a weird situation where somebody tried to catfish me on Tinder. I suspect it was her. Or maybe it was Rabbit, since he’s cyber stalking me.

I'm gonna miss you most of all, scarecrow. Good news, it wasn't me. This webcrawler haunts exactly one social media platform, and very soon it's going to have to be exactly zero for reasons I'm sure you'd appreciate.

So, your mission is safe and secure. As long as you're not a mainland cyberpunk living at home and getting paid boo coo yuan to attack America(ns) on behalf of the People's Liberation Army, you're home free.

Do me one favor though. Wrap it up every time, home boy, until you see a test result. It only takes one mistake to ruin the rest of your life, when it comes to GILFs.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A4142C9-AF5A-4FCC-A21F-600EA79726BE.jpg
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	4330818
                        Last edited by Devil; 4/08/2019 8:16am, .

Comment

Good hack. I like it.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Please wear a fucking condom. I'm not kidding, have you seen the STD rate increases associated with Tinder and other apps.

Think of it as your dick armor, physical and spiritual.

Nothing kills a boner faster than the thought arising "wow, I hope I don't die from fucking this person", or at having to piss flame.

Comment

I'm going to give you opposing advice, spread your STDs far and wide, Devil.

Punish them for their slutty behaviour days, months, and even years after you've kicked them out. Tell them you are their dom forever.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                                I'm going to give you opposing advice, spread your STDs far and wide, Devil.

Punish them for their slutty behaviour days, months, and even years after you've kicked them out. Tell them you are their dom forever.
                                You talk like someone who's never actually had the clap.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X