Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
    I'm not sure if it is sociopathic if there is no malice.

But then again, I am the wrong person person to give an opinion about that, obviously.

Thank you for the praise.
    I don't either, I'm not a psychiatrist. That is a many-fruited tree.

You are quite welcome.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Hopefully it's a signature and not a personal stamp of some some sort...
      I met Ron at a comedy show of his (Sinfest), in Providence, RI in the late 1990's, while providing AV support to a great friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        Really? That's your conclusion?

How about: "I shouln't abuse the report function just cause I'm butthurt. It will only lead to more mockery and eye rolling."
        "Abuse the Report Function".

I've only reported 1-2 people in 8 years. Devil earned it.

Maybe the mockery and eye rolling needs to go fuck itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
          There was No Collusion.
          I don't even have Devil's PM address.
          No Collusion.
          Witch Hunt.
          No Collusion.
          I have his IP address, and according to this post, his sexual fetishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Hole View Post
            Good luck with that.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Creep
              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

(close enough)
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

You just proved there was collusion and nobody should use the Report function, ever.

Great job, dad.
                  No man should ever use the report function. Obviously. Just like no boy should go to school with a My Little Pony backpack.

Comment

Highly entertaining, plus generally educational, for sure.

Here is how I imagine Devil's appearance, BTW, whenever he is in Real Devil Mode(tm)(c).

Of course, the exact image depends on which thread/topic he is spreading his wisdom upon.
                    For example, the GILF thread...

The answer is of course, always...

On the VERY rare occasion it's "no"...(for example)

Then...

But, in general:

Comment

Stalker much?

I feel threatened. You should tread lightly. Murphy isn’t the only person here who can afford a lawyer. I’m beginning to feel concerned about my personal safety. Who wouldn’t be, with a crazy person stalking them? Especially with your documented history of lies and slander. I feel violated right now.

Comment

Yeah, right...and more talented, too, no doubt.

No, wait, I was thinking of Marlon Brando.

Now, you want to talk about an amoral do-anything sort of guy, that was him...
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Do you mean young Marlon Brando or the Marlon Brando that ate young Marlon Brando?

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
                            Do you mean young Marlon Brando or the Marlon Brando that ate young Marlon Brando?
                            Marlon Brando was a genius. A man like that is above your petty judgement.
                            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                              Marlon Brando was a genius. A man like that is above your petty judgement.
                              A man like that can be found at the catering cart or laying down.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X