No announcement yet.

Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd agree that most people want kids, due partly to biological urges, and therefore if you don't have kids by the time you get too old to have kids it may well be because you wanted to but failed. 50 year old virgins are probably either monks or failures.
    None of that means we're "here to" reproduce, or that our lives have the purpose of reproduction. The only difference between having kids and any other goal that most people have (wealth, sex, social standing) that you might be relying on is the fact that having/not having kids is the process that weeds out genes. But deriving any normative conclusion from that is blatant naturalistic fallacy.

Comment

Jewish originally,
      although there is evidence that the Jews drew inspiration from the earlier Zoroastrian religion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
          Breeding is also a different kettle of fish to parenting.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
              I'd agree that most people want kids, due partly to biological urges, and therefore if you don't have kids by the time you get too old to have kids it may well be because you wanted to but failed. 50 year old virgins are probably either monks or failures.
              None of that means we're "here to" reproduce, or that our lives have the purpose of reproduction. The only difference between having kids and any other goal that most people have (wealth, sex, social standing) that you might be relying on is the fact that having/not having kids is the process that weeds out genes. But deriving any normative conclusion from that is blatant naturalistic fallacy.
              What people want is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
                Jewish originally,
                although there is evidence that the Jews drew inspiration from the earlier Zoroastrian religion.
                I am way too handsome to be a Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Scut Farkus View Post
                  I am way too handsome to be a Jew.
                  You're no ragman's son, that is for sure.

He ran those oars three times,

when none of the stunt men could,

and being so disgusted,

they prevented him from doing so a fourth time by deliberately dropping an oar.

Comment

lols explanation.
                    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Nothing shows disassociation like a good solid third person reference to self.
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
                        Nothing shows disassociation like a good solid third person reference to self.
                        Give the Devil his Due, after all.

The Demiurge who created the Garden and The Devil often seem one and the same, after all.

I am surprised not to see the royal We in his or her or their posts,

the Devil being the original Transgender,

and perhaps the first expression or invitation or experiment regarding Free Will.

I still see no reason to doubt that Devil may be the actual Devil, just passing time until the big one.

Comment

There's your problem in a nutshell. You're wishful, lost in a fantasy.

You can't wish away STDs, psycho girlfriends, or me.

If I adopted a Chinese kid, I would not only teach them the realities of kung fu but also at least three different Chinese systems of philosophical thought.

Good luck settling down with someone if you catch a chronic venereal disease because you decided to act like a millennial.
                          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/09/2018 9:33pm, .

Comment

Can someone refer me to the thread that spawned the dynamics between Rabbit and Devil? SMH...
                            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              Can someone refer me to the thread that spawned the dynamics between Rabbit and Devil? SMH...
                              www.bullshido.net
                              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Zinger! :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X