Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I’m sure they brag about you.....

    “Girl, I just hooked up with this smokin’ hot obese dude. Mmmm....he looked fine in those elastic pants. I loved the way he wheezed while he was nailing me.”

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Devil View Post
      I’m sure they brag about you.....

      “Girl, I just hooked up with this smokin’ hot obese dude. Mmmm....he looked fine in those elastic pants. I loved the way he wheezed while he was nailing me.”


      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        #18
        Seriously, doesn't your wife mind at all?
        go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
          Seriously, doesn't your wife mind at all?
          She is happy having outsourced Devil's milking.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
            Seriously, doesn't your wife mind at all?
            Got rid of her. Best decision I ever made.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Devil View Post
              Got rid of her. Best decision I ever made.
              That's surprising to hear, given that you're such a family man. At least that's the impression, I got.
              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                That's surprising to hear, given that you're such a family man. At least that's the impression, I got.
                Shit happens. And I came out on the winning end with custody. Finances too. Can’t fuck with me.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by BKR View Post


                  Hahaha!

                  Little man, big jokes.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I'll spare you the life reassuring fortune cookie wisdom.
                    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

                    Comment


                      #25
                      You drove that women to a point where she tried to kill you?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                        I'll spare you the life reassuring fortune cookie wisdom.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          You can keep going at me bro, but it's water off a duck's back. You can puff your chest all you like, you now have a failed marriage, are fucking leathery skinned women, AND you've got a woman already spending your money. The very definition of "loser".

                          If I started bragging about the choices I have, I'd be stuck playing your pathetic little game, which is why I'm not engaging.

                          Winners don't need to tell you how much they're winning, they're too busy winning.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Devil View Post
                            Hahaha!

                            Little man, big jokes.
                            I'm just overcompensating...
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

                            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              You can keep going at me bro, but it's water off a duck's back. You can puff your chest all you like, you now have a failed marriage, are fucking leathery skinned women, AND you've got a woman already spending your money. The very definition of "loser".

                              If I started bragging about the choices I have, I'd be stuck playing your pathetic little game, which is why I'm not engaging.

                              Winners don't need to tell you how much they're winning, they're too busy winning.
                              But you have to admit, "Blubberfields" is pretty funny...
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

                              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                                You can keep going at me bro, but it's water off a duck's back. You can puff your chest all you like, you now have a failed marriage, are fucking leathery skinned women, AND you've got a woman already spending your money. The very definition of "loser".

                                If I started bragging about the choices I have, I'd be stuck playing your pathetic little game, which is why I'm not engaging.

                                Winners don't need to tell you how much they're winning, they're too busy winning.
                                If you started bragging about the choices you’ve made, your series of choices would eventually arrive at a high body fat percentage and a 2nd place trophy for narcissism.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X