More fake BS from yet another BDFS pay to play member: Koga Yang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I think bullshidoka threats against Bullies are more than just sorta.
    Dale's lovely posting style is what makes it kinda sorta. Dale knows I lovesssss him. He has had posts moved and threads shit canned because of his approach and cheery enthusiasm more than once or twice over the years.

MABS is not a forum of professional investigators, either, with very few exceptions, and it's important to remember it's not necessary for Dale to be polite, or any of us to act formally. On topic, substantive posts and the basic Bullshido rules is all. NHB.
    There are most definitely other things to consider tho. The vibe and chi of the first couple posts tend to set the standards for the thread. One should always try to present a more professional(to use your words) side when posting in MABS.

The red herring was McCarthyism.
    Agreed
    Debating that BS is what's way below MABS standards.
    Disagree. It is mildly off topic. Still is.

Ontopic:
    I am still hunting for more videos from this kid.
    I think Dale scared him off the net.

Comment

If you watch the videos this guy presents, its clear he teaches nonsense. This is independent of his association with known frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
        If you watch the videos this guy presents, its clear he teaches nonsense. This is independent of his association with known frauds.
        Where are there any cases of BDFS affiliated people teaching non-nonsense? Which BDFS school teaches an objectively, provably legitimate art that isn't covered in BDFS fantasy?

The nonsense "Koga Yang" is spewing looks like the same BDFS "poison hand" crap which is one of their terms for Dim Mak, from ancient Chinese ninjas that didn't exist like Lin Kuei. Who needs real martial arts when you're a God of the Kumite, or one of them has put a chop on your little doc, as our Koga Yang has done. Of course, he's Asian with snake tattoos, so now he's trying to establish himself as the face of "Snake Kung Fu". It all ties together nicely with the alt-history of BDFS saving the secret Chinese killing ninja-fu, bringing it back to America, and reselling it as "the deadly" to legions of unsuspecting people willing to fork over money for any of their books or other materials.

I've always felt the distinguishing factor about BDFS is that they have practically zero connection to real martial arts, which explains the ENORMOUS proportion of made-up bullshit (~100%), on top of trying to ret-conn the entire history of martial arts to make themselves its saviors, and specifically using ninjutsu's murky origins as their obfuscation method. Case in point, this bit where Count Dante and Ashida Kim saved the martial arts world from racism after the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

http://www.ashidakim.com/Lex2012.html

Comment

truism.

Comment

It is important that if some unsuspecting would be martial arts customer googles the name of somebody teaching dog poo and associating with known frauds that they find something from a reliable source stating such.

This guy looks like he may have similar mental issues to those he associates with.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
              This guy looks like he may have similar mental issues to those he associates with.
              He's kind of like a Thomas Daw that stayed in shape. Delusional as Hell , but if he believes that poking holes in paperboard doors with his fingertips makes him a master, then a master he is.

Comment

Koga Yang our newest Fake Ninjer Grandmaster is going off the deep end.

Take a load at this latest post.

"There are 360 degrees Of Consciousness in a circle as well as 7 Days in existence a year and a sphere.

The perfection of art is Beauty in essence which is extension of light from Soul. To produce a masterpiece an artist must construct from the abstract of his subconscious creative mind. An artist that cannot create from the soul is naught. Just as a brush without an easel is a wasted resource.
                Out of the higher creative thoughts comes the abstract of the painting manifest upon canvas, with its various lines circles colors shades and blending. Therefore a martial artist truly at his-her core must be able to create. Not just create but construct from the bottom up a sculpture or a painting depicting the soul of the warrior and #higher #self. Therefore I strive to not only practice art, but to create art! When one can harmoniously mix the qualities of science fighting and beauty, it creates something of pure enlightenment. Just as Apollo in Greece and Thoth in Egypt invented the pentatonic scale of sound and pitch, and it was indeed the same world teacher who was also evident in Crete, Ireland and even as far east in Asia manifested as Lord Buddha and in India as Lord Krishna, who taught the gift of sound on a 5 part scale called pentatonic and the musical minor scale Modes, as well as magic Alchemy mathematics medicine and science. Out of art came evolution, out of spiritual enlightenment came knowledge !

On the walls of the Temple of Apollo in Delphi there were inscribed two words of Enlightenment from the gods themselves. The secret of the internal external mystery above and below within body and within spirit.

#Know #Thyself

This same teaching was taught by the schools of a adepts scattered around the world in the form of the Great White Lodge, who endeavoured to master the art of hermetic Alchemy magic science numerology Gematria geometry and Mathematics.

I strive to create art!!! from all things that chi flows from, art comes forth like illumination in shadow.

when the illusion fades and the smoke is settled, the light shines forth from the eastern mystery school. The school of the inner serpent of light and knowledge, the crown of the sun, Oroboros, and the sword of protection, these are the Flaming ones called Seraphim. And out of these Mysteries come the ancient teachings of fighting that predate even India and China back to the time of Atlantis and lemuria, before the time of the first great war, which resulted in worldwide volcanoes and a great flood that covered even the pyramids.
                this created the new aeon of existence life and civilization.
                The inner spiritual art of the lower and higher self as written upon hieroglyphs and time for the understanding of illuminated knowledge amongst the disciples of the Secret Adept Masters.
                Not all of these techniques of physics science spirit and soul have been lost.... certain families have retained the knowledge through the Chinese fighting Arts and Alchemy upon the astral plane.
                Out of this comes a system long lost and forgotten.

the martial art of China's deadly silent ghost guilds.

- Koga Sakkaku Yang"
                Wow.

Pretty much the Kitchen Sink of reality and fantasy has been mentioned....

Must be some good flower he is smoking.

Check out the newest created cert.

Click image for larger version

Name:	more fake bs from koga.jpg
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	4330381

Comment

"Not all of these techniques of physics science spirit and soul have been lost.... certain families have retained the knowledge through the Chinese fighting Arts and Alchemy upon the astral plane.
                  Out of this comes a system long lost and forgotten.

the martial art of China's deadly silent ghost guilds."

I knew it. Chinese superninja alchemy, the core of the entire BDFS false mythos.

This is all the same "Leung Ting"/"Skills of the Vagabonds" bullshit.

https://www.amazon.com/Skills-Vagabo.../dp/9627284173

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                    He's kind of like a Thomas Daw that stayed in shape.
                    Maintaining a $300 a day heroin habit isn't what I'd call staying in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                      Maintaining a $300 a day heroin habit isn't what I'd call staying in shape.
                      Obviously, I missed the reference. I merely thought he was delusional; I had no idea he was a heroin addict. At least he isn't round like Daw.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        This is his "new material". I'm no expert, but it's crap.

This one bugged me from the get go. I'm a tool maker. As such it's my responsibility to tell customers why their tools are not in need of repair (metal stamping dies and injection molds mainly). This door was broken prior to snake mans finger prodding. Note the crack that runs horizontal to the jam. Guy is full of crap.

That is all. Comments welcome. Especially from Dale. My breaking days are far behind but anyone who has experience will know that this video is bullshit of the lowest caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          This one bugged me from the get go. I'm a tool maker. As such it's my responsibility to tell customers why their tools are not in need of repair (metal stamping dies and injection molds mainly). This door was broken prior to snake mans finger prodding. Note the crack that runs horizontal to the jam. Guy is full of crap.

That is all. Comments welcome. Especially from Dale. My breaking days are far behind but anyone who has experience will know that this video is bullshit of the lowest caliber.
                          Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                          He is high as ballz.
                          Dale's exact comment. You know what some people are capable of, properly gassed up. They won't feel a thing chewing glass.

I'd like to argue some shit about snake techniques being inappropriate for striking wooden doors, but it's MABS.

Comment

MABS ------> YMAS

Ya'll can now safely make fun of his hair and tattoos.

Dale you can always start an official MABS thread later with a nothing but meat fresh start if you want. Can't clean this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              MABS ------> YMAS

Ya'll can now safely make fun of his hair and tattoos.

Comment

Serious refutations of guys like this hardly seem necessary- if you can't read a YMAS thread about the guy and conclude that he's full of shit, a serious MABS thread probably wouldn't convince you either.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X