X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d5&oe=5AEB4F99

Contact of $50 to provide security.

On my phone at the moment. Someone please grab the image and post her for the record.

So yeah... where did this bit of... awesomeness come from?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Facebook.

Comment

All his videos have been downloaded. They are silliness being presented as skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
          Koga Yang is a convicted felon (Drug and Felon Firearms Possession).

Ninjer Tough Guy Wannabe.

Fake Certs

Material that will get you killed if attempted against a real threat, etc.

This nutbag is going for broke...
          How exactly does this make him different than a large portion of TMA instructors out there? I'm struggling to see why this needs an investigation. If he starts making crazy claims about being able to punch through bullet resistant glass or working as a super assassin for the CIA, sure I can see the investigation. As of now though, he is just some random dude selling ineffective martial arts. Are we going to have a thread on every guy who owns a strip mall dojo?

Comment

So a large portion of teachers are convicted felons who buy there rank from Ashida " I have a diseased anus" Kim?

Yeah, they all deserve to be outed, tarred and feathered for their fucking bs.

Dux and Kim Nutrider fake GMs need a wake up call.

And Bullshido is that call.

Just saying.

Comment

So a large portion of teachers are convicted felons who buy there rank from Ashida " I have a diseased anus" Kim?

Yeah, they all deserve to be outed, tarred and feathered for their fucking bs.

Dux and Kim Nutrider fake GMs need a wake up call.

And Bullshido is that call.

Just saying.
              Convicted felons is a non starter. Man paid his debt to society, and considering it was a drug charge, it doesn't make him an immediate danger to his students. Tommy Chong is a convicted felon too, I wouldn't sweat it if he were to teach. Oh and this guy isn't trying to hide his conviction, in fact he seems to openly state that he was an addict.

People buy rank all the time. You can but up to a brown belt form Gracie University. Hatsumi sells black belts. People have made those claims about TKD, WC, Aikido, Aiki-jiujitsu, the list goes on. The majority are also ineffectual martial arts.

So, again, is there going to be a MABS thread on every strip mall dojo pushing ineffectual martial arts by guys with dodgy lineages? If not what about this guy makes him worthy of one? Guilt by association(aka McCarthyism) is a pretty shoddy basis for a MABS investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                How exactly does this make him different than a large portion of TMA instructors out there? I'm struggling to see why this needs an investigation. If he starts making crazy claims about being able to punch through bullet resistant glass or working as a super assassin for the CIA, sure I can see the investigation. As of now though, he is just some random dude selling ineffective martial arts. Are we going to have a thread on every guy who owns a strip mall dojo?
                Correction: fake ineffective martial arts. There is totally a thing such as ineffective, legitimate TMA.

Fake Sir Kogas Yang's made up styles, using quasi-legitimate ninja crap as a ruler, means the whole Booj is more legitimate than pretty much anything linked to the BDFS. Ashida Kim's is the kiss of death on its own but add in this guy's videos, this is what Bullshido is made for, busting people trying to legitimize themselves as on the shoulders of proven frauds.

There's a big difference between fake and legitimate. This is not real Snake style TMA, Dale knows and to some degree, so do I..

Peddling anything like these techniques as "THE ART OF PEACE" is so ubercultish, I vote this all stays firmly in MABS for all time.

Besides, this is obviously the look he's going for. Seriously. Secret killer cult styles, braggadocio, and links to con artists..this is what BS is best at.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/07/2018 4:25pm, .

Comment

Guilt by association(aka McCarthyism) is a pretty shoddy basis for a MABS investigation.
                  Remember MABS isn't for debating abstract shit or principles. It's for serious investigation of specific subjects, so don't pull these red herrings about fallacies and derail things, like I just did simply backing up Dale.

IN THIS CONTEXT, this is clear fraud by association with other frauds, right down to the chop. It's a network of racketeering con artists.

Comment

So, again, is there going to be a MABS thread on every strip mall dojo pushing ineffectual martial arts by guys with dodgy lineages?
                    If it pans out that way, sure why not? What is wrong doing that?
                    If not what about this guy makes him worthy of one?
                    Teaching or claiming to teach Martial Arts makes one worthy of a Thread good or bad.
                    Guilt by association(aka McCarthyism) is a pretty shoddy basis for a MABS investigation.
                    Actually in the MA world you can definitely tell a lot by who signed your cert and who you rub shoulders with.

You are acting like there is something wrong with having a thread in MABS. We have a ton of threads where a coach or instructor has gotten nothing but praise once the surface was scratched.

Maybe his kid has the Real Ashida Kim approved Snake Style which doesn't exist. You never know till you look.

Comment

A Trapper Keeper.

Comment

Convicted felons is a non starter. Man paid his debt to society, and considering it was a drug charge, it doesn't make him an immediate danger to his students. Tommy Chong is a convicted felon too, I wouldn't sweat it if he were to teach. Oh and this guy isn't trying to hide his conviction, in fact he seems to openly state that he was an addict.

People buy rank all the time. You can but up to a brown belt form Gracie University. Hatsumi sells black belts. People have made those claims about TKD, WC, Aikido, Aiki-jiujitsu, the list goes on. The majority are also ineffectual martial arts.

So, again, is there going to be a MABS thread on every strip mall dojo pushing ineffectual martial arts by guys with dodgy lineages? If not what about this guy makes him worthy of one? Guilt by association(aka McCarthyism) is a pretty shoddy basis for a MABS investigation.
                        We can't call out everyone, obviously. But if a Bullshidoka is trying to get his name out there, it behooves us to start a thread. I know you've only been here 2 years, but this is basically what Bullshido does Rabbi.

Or at least it used to be, and could be again.

Comment

This guy said he would snap me in 2 seconds.
                          He is high as ballz.
                          Twat Waffle said what??
                          Above quotes are exhibit A.
                          Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                          Remember MABS isn't for debating abstract shit or principles. It's for serious investigation of specific subjects, so don't pull these red herrings about fallacies and derail things, like I just did simply backing up Dale.

IN THIS CONTEXT, this is clear fraud by association with other frauds, right down to the chop. It's a network of racketeering con artists.
                          It is not a red herring as much as a question regarding threshold for investigation and professional behavior. Which, considering exhibit A above seem to have been considerably lowered on account of this guy being a BDFS affiliate.

If it pans out that way, sure why not? What is wrong doing that?

Teaching or claiming to teach Martial Arts makes one worthy of a Thread good or bad.

Actually in the MA world you can definitely tell a lot by who signed your cert and who you rub shoulders with.

You are acting like there is something wrong with having a thread in MABS. We have a ton of threads where a coach or instructor has gotten nothing but praise once the surface was scratched.

Maybe his kid has the Real Ashida Kim approved Snake Style which doesn't exist. You never know till you look.
                          Can you honestly look at this thread, even after the cull of troll posts that occurred and say that it meets the normal standards you guys apply to MABS threads? I don't have a problem with the existence of the thread as much as the way this one has unfolded.

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                          We can't call out everyone, obviously. But if a Bullshidoka is trying to get his name out there, it behooves us to start a thread. I know you've only been here 2 years, but this is basically what Bullshido does Rabbi.

Or at least it used to be, and could be again.
                          True. It also behooves us to keep it professional and up to MABS standards. My main complaint is that this thread so far is hardly professional and just barely up to MABS standards.

Comment

Above quotes are exhibit A.

It is not a red herring as much as a question regarding threshold for investigation and professional behavior. Which, considering exhibit A above seem to have been considerably lowered on account of this guy being a BDFS affiliate.

Can you honestly look at this thread, even after the cull of troll posts that occurred and say that it meets the normal standards you guys apply to MABS threads? I don't have a problem with the existence of the thread as much as the way this one has unfolded.

True. It also behooves us to keep it professional and up to MABS standards. My main complaint is that this thread so far is hardly professional and just barely up to MABS standards.
                            Mor Sao is our resident iron palm and Chinese medicine expert. I don't doubt his ability to spot a fake. And, he's happy to call them out, which gets him all sorts of backlash.

Getting rank from Ashida Kim is roughly analogous to being certified by Charles Manson as a good Christian.

Pretty much every MABS thread gets culled, since the late aughts. This is the content development area for what feeds into the Bullshido.org site, which content is impartial, distilled to the facts, and peer-reviewed before publication. Investigations that launch from here will frequently find a private area for continued development. The purpose of the culls are to keep signal-to-noise level high. Unfortunately, it's a tough editorial process, for my part I try not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Also, for transparency, the culls are (usually) doubly-linked to and from each MABS thread.
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
                              I think you just made my point in your post above. It just barely makes MABS standard but it does sorta make it.
                              I like to give things a chance and see how things pan out.
                              Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 1/08/2018 1:49am, .

Comment

I think you just made my point in your post above. It just barely makes MABS standard but it does sorta make it.
                                I like to give things a chance and see how things pan out.
                                I think bullshidoka threats against Bullies are more than just sorta.

MABS is not a forum of professional investigators, either, with very few exceptions, and it's important to remember it's not necessary for Dale to be polite, or any of us to act formally. On topic, substantive posts and the basic Bullshido rules is all. NHB.

The red herring was McCarthyism. Debating that BS is what's way below MABS standards.
                                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/08/2018 11:04pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X