Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pwned.

Comment

On topic, this guy is just trying to get laid. He's got time to make snake clan martial arts videos, play violin, and court the ladies, but raking the leaves not so much.

By court, I mean groom his cult.

Comment

Hot off the press, an ancient Ninja story he just made up 10 minutes ago.

"Sensei quietly said", my ass.

Comment

Twat Waffle said what??

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
            Twat Waffle said what??
            According to the Facebook page this guy's school isn't too far from me (~30 miles) in Oxford, MI which is the former gravel capital of America

Comment

Originally posted by halfcut View Post
              According to the Facebook page this guy's school isn't too far from me (~30 miles) in Oxford, MI which is the former gravel capital of America
              Former?

That means the industries dependant on gravel found cheaper sources of rocks to break into smaller uniformed size and shape rocks and cheaper ways to break said rocks?

I will never fully understand our world and it's infinitely strange systems which seem to smash themselves into junk.

But seriously ... your comment is staying because it sheds light into the world we are viewing. People is such areas are desperately seeking an escape from reality and ways to better their lives. That often means suspending disbelief and logic in exchange for comfort. Kinda like religion.

Comment

Koga Yang is a convicted felon (Drug and Felon Firearms Possession).

Ninjer Tough Guy Wannabe.

Fake Certs

Material that will get you killed if attempted against a real threat, etc.

This nutbag is going for broke...

Comment

Koga Yang? Isn't that a bastardised, vaguely Asian sounding mashup of Japanese and Chinese names?

What's his real name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                    Koga Yang is a convicted felon (Drug and Felon Firearms Possession).

Ninjer Tough Guy Wannabe.

Fake Certs

Material that will get you killed if attempted against a real threat, etc.

This nutbag is going for broke...
                    Is there any indication that he has any students? His school address is a house and there aren't any pictures of him training with anyone else. I grew up in Oxford and it's basically a yuppie bedroom community without much of anything going on which is why I'm doubtful that's he's doing much besides passing himself as an internet ninja

Comment

His videos only show demoing with 2 different people.

I think these are either his house mates or friends.

Comment

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d5&oe=5AEB4F99

Contact of $50 to provide security.

On my phone at the moment. Someone please grab the image and post her for the record.

Comment

Talk about painted and on the warpath.

Comment

This is his "new material". I'm no expert, but it's crap.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              Hot off the press, an ancient Ninja story he just made up 10 minutes ago.

"Sensei quietly said", my ass.

All true sensei call themselves sensei, I say legit !

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                                Former?

That means the industries dependant on gravel found cheaper sources of rocks to break into smaller uniformed size and shape rocks and cheaper ways to break said rocks?

I will never fully understand our world and it's infinitely strange systems which seem to smash themselves into junk.

But seriously ... your comment is staying because it sheds light into the world we are viewing. People is such areas are desperately seeking an escape from reality and ways to better their lives. That often means suspending disbelief and logic in exchange for comfort. Kinda like religion.
                                Kinda like alcohol...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X