More fake BS from yet another BDFS pay to play member: Koga Yang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fake BS from yet another BDFS pay to play member: Koga Yang

This guy said he would snap me in 2 seconds.

He is high as ballz.

https://www.facebook.com/Black-Serpe...4128974710042/

https://youtu.be/GYkUbczuYWg

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fake.jpg
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	4330343

Comment

Name:	fake koga ynag rank.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	4330345
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17606[/ATTACH]
          You beat me to it......

Name:	BDFS.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	4330346

Signed by no other than Ashida Kim.....

Comment

Also signed by 2 dead people...

Fake ass rank mills suck.

Comment

Wow. This really bad...

Really really bad.

Comment

Yoda Wang and other nursery rhymes

Those who speak do not know, Those who know do not speak.

Those who tat themselves up like they're real reptiles and draw crosses on the back of their hands are fucking lunatics.

Lunatics who threaten people over the internet are crazy lunatics.

Crazy lunatics who follow fake martial arts cults are morons. It's like Dale has a magic ability to make these guys worm out of the wood.
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Maybe pretending to train in martial arts will lead to real training in martial arts. Maybe.

Comment

"my life story is as real as real ! for example !!!

I fear no human enemy !!!!
                    for I have conquered (8 years clean) my Heroin addiction !!!
                    something stronger and deadlier than any fighting master alive!!! and I defeated it!!!
                    With my redevotion to the martial arts and the guidance of Titus Sifu.

I don't know about anybody else, but martial arts is not only my self defense against bad guys!! it's my defense and survival mechanism that defeated a 300 dollar a day Heroin Addiction!!!!
                    You want real life fighting? I fought, robbed, stole, and crushed heads and kneecaps for money to get dope. Dont know about what y'all did while I was out surviving, playing patty cake or something?!?
                    I then had to fight numerous times again, in Jail, then prison, to survive!!! And I still bodyguard !!!
                    so if anybody wants to FIGHT... YOU CAN'T HURT ME.
                    I am clever enough to beat heroin!!! therefore I am clever enough to beat any mortal that dares strike against me. !!!

Bring it to me.......

Here theres Monsters

that defeat DEATH

I am the founding Sensei of this order. My Clan is as real as my life story.

and the #success as of #lately

#IS as #REAL as our Bodyguarding documentations!!!!

IT'S DAMN TRUE

SUCCESS IS OURS

RESULTS DON'T LIE!!!!

Sifu Koga"

Comment

Idiots at Happy Hour.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17604[/ATTACH]
                        This is some of the stuff I was hearing about guys that teach stuff like this, telling me how these are all deadly techniques and can kill, cripple someone, etc. Is it truly legit or just another bullshido art used to sell scam? I mean do they work against an attacking opponent?

Comment

culled: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=127462
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Strictly on-topic, people. Please and thank you.
                            https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=127478
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Soup239 View Post
                              This is some of the stuff I was hearing about guys that teach stuff like this, telling me how these are all deadly techniques and can kill, cripple someone, etc. Is it truly legit or just another bullshido art used to sell scam? I mean do they work against an attacking opponent?
                              What? No, of course not. After like a million years of being people shaped, and forty thousand years of knowing how to write, the things that will injure or kill a human are pretty well established.

Keep in mind the most important part of being able to injure or kill a human is actually knowing how to do it, which means practicing it, which these doofuses never do.

Imagine, for example, saying that if you were mounted on the ground, you could trap the opponent's arm, bridge him off of you, take side control, and armbar him. That's not a false statement, but if you drill the sequence, you'll find a lot of details need to be worked out for it to happen. Then if you try to deploy the sequence when you're engaged in unrehearsed sparring, you then find out that even if you know the techniques, there are innumerable obstacles encountered when the other guy really doesn't want to get bridged, pinned and armbarred.

And that's with something that actually works. By contrast, a guy I know with some sort of TKD background insisted he didn't need groundwork because he could counter a takedown attempt with a "blood choke," which he described as locating and pinching the carotid artery, which would instantly and permanently collapse it, causing death. This being a guy who did some bouncing, and readily met with others who practiced dodgy arts to cross train. Now, can injuring the carotid kill somebody? Yes. Can you get your thumb and forefingers accurately placed on somebody's neck while they single-leg you? Probably not. Can you actually injure the carotid by pinching somebody? Not that I am aware of. Could he cite even an anecdotal report of this working? Nope.

So time spent on fundamentally unsound techniques believed without evidence would always be better applied to sound techniques, most of which have obvious applications toward injuring or killing, if that is your intention and is required. the basic shoulder throw/seio nage used by judoka to lay an opponent on the mat for ippon is simply, and sometimes accidentally, modified to spear uke headfirst into the ground. Pretty obviously a fight-stopper, no mystical knowledge required.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X