X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Edgelord" male versus female challenge fight

Y'all hear about this?

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/female...-can-beat-men/

Seeing what people have to say about the guy, I personally hope he soundly gets his ass kicked. I hope the chick who accepted is good.

Looking over his Facebook, it appears he likes Ronda Rousey, and has some muscle, but I don't see anything referring to him getting any actual martial arts training. I hope he doesn't have any, because that would make this even more hilarious.

Who wants to bet he bitches out?

Comment

A facebook page that i follow ‘Mcdojolife’ originally made the post stating they will pay 1000 dollars and cover flights for any woman taking the challenge against this guy. Judging from the info circulating he doesnt train but apparently the comedy scene in florida has an axe to grind with this guy also. Theres a gofund me thing set up for this thing aswell.
      Attached Files

Comment

McDojolife steals my content, so I'm rooting for the gay guy.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Savateur View Post
          McDojolife steals my content, so I'm rooting for the gay guy.
          Are they? You run your own page? I’ll happily follow your page instead.

Comment

No way this fight takes place. He will go look up a couple of her fights, get scared and the dicktuck. 100% he doesn't show. I would consider driving to J-ville to watch it if I thought it would take place.

On a side note, I've trained and trained with some females that were animals. I don't have a problem with men vs women sparring or fighting. And some that I have seen would hold their own pretty well against an equally trained male. Giving the edge to the male. But trained against no training....easily to the female who has trained in legit martial arts.

Now, I'm not talking about a TKD blackbelt or something like that. When I was in college and had no martial arts training I was a bit of a hot head. I was playing collegiate rugby at the time and bounced at a local bar. We used to have headbutting contests and shit like that at parties. I beat up a few people who professed to have martial arts training. I had no "training". If this guy had the right background, I would say it is possible. But I don't think he does.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I've got multiple text messages today about this fight. Now realizing that this has played right into the guys hands if he really is a part of the local comedy circuit. If he goes for the shock and nasty style of comedy then this is exactly what he was hoping for. How many people have heard of this guy now that didn't know who he was yesterday?
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Yeah, but all they know is that he's a pussy. Andy Kauffman, this ain't.
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Well the troll showed up. The fighter showed up. Then the cops showed up, and under the authority of the State Athletic Commission(assuming everyone is to be believed), shut it down with threats of jail time and fines.
                    https://www.bjjee.com/articles/state...oll-mma-match/

Personally I don't see why they couldn't find an alternate location, throw down and video it all, but I'm not to clear on how the Florida State Athletic Commission works.
                    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Bit of a shame really, would have been fun to see him get his arse kicked. Wonder if he tipped the cops off as a way of not being made to cry by a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                        Bit of a shame really, would have been fun to see him get his arse kicked. Wonder if he tipped the cops off as a way of not being made to cry by a girl.
                        I doubt it. He was getting paid to fight(which was part of the problem), and he back tracked on his initial statement some. My best guess is that either the SAC in Florida is really zealous about protecting their turf, or more likely someone else dropped a dime on them. As much as I love Bullshido and McDojo life, these sorts of sites/groups attract more than their fair share of trolls. It only takes one troll who wants to see the even fail to pick up a phone and make a claim of an unsanctioned event taking place. Call it whatever they want, and claim it is as legal and above board as they want, when both fighters are being paid to fight, and spectators are charged a gate fee, it is an unsanctioned event.
                        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                          I doubt it. He was getting paid to fight(which was part of the problem), and he back tracked on his initial statement some. My best guess is that either the SAC in Florida is really zealous about protecting their turf, or more likely someone else dropped a dime on them. As much as I love Bullshido and McDojo life, these sorts of sites/groups attract more than their fair share of trolls. It only takes one troll who wants to see the even fail to pick up a phone and make a claim of an unsanctioned event taking place. Call it whatever they want, and claim it is as legal and above board as they want, when both fighters are being paid to fight, and spectators are charged a gate fee, it is an unsanctioned event.
                          They should have called Kimbo Slice's old crew and took it to Miami. The police were even going to those fights as security outside the area to make sure no one got killed.
                          Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

This is bullshit, since when does Florida actively stop stupidity?? Has there ever actually been a male vs female MMA fight?? And no I don't count trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                              This is bullshit, since when does Florida actively stop stupidity?? Has there ever actually been a male vs female MMA fight?? And no I don't count trannies.
                              It's pretty shocking actually. Typically we encourage the stupid and usually make it worse.
                              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X