• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my entry:
    6/26/2018 11:54am, #14360
    Join us... or die

Hell yeah! 1 Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Personally, I don't care if I get shook down going through boarders or getting into airports. I used to get strip searched just to get to work. I don't care about that. And no one else did right after 9-11 happened. But we have forgot and now we care again.

You should care as it violates the constitution and is generally speaking filled with the stench of corruption. Any model that closely resembles what China does is in my opinion un-American. When you try to cite the TSA model as good it makes you an asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyUK
      Hi Guys
      This is my first post after recently finding this awesome forum and I felt the need to post this and get it of my chest. So I met a girl recently at a Japanese Language class at University and over time got to know her a bit and eventually became friends. One day she came in to class wearing a fancy University Jiu jitsu hoody and during the break I asked her about it and got talking about the Jiu Jitsu class. Now this girl is half Japanese half Brazilian so I assumed it was a BJJ class but she told me its Japanese Jiu Jitsu and that she had never even heard of BJJ. I asked her about the kind of things they do in the class and it quickly became apparent that it was total Bullshido. When I asked her about why she started it ( 2 years ago) she said it was because she was along way from home and wanted to know how to defend herself. Later that evening I googled the University class and found some videos and its total bullshido cult stuff. Idiots throwing themselves around (breakfalling) and swinging plastic knives and foam baseball bats ect. The instructors dress up in traditional Japanese gear and most of the class seem to be either overweight, female or have some form of learning difficulty. How do I break this girl out of the cult without seeming like I am ruining her achievements or do I even bother plus she has asked me to go with her to the class as a sort of date and now I dont know what to do.
      Especially this line right here!

Now this girl is half Japanese half Brazilian so I assumed it was a BJJ class
      Cause the 1/2 Japanese girl in the Japanese language arts class couldn't possibly be studying JJJ

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        Cause the 1/2 Japanese girl in the Japanese language arts class couldn't possibly be studying JJJ
        I don't know about the prevalence of JJJ in the UK, but in the United States of American it would've been reasonable to assume she meant BJJ (Irrespective of her race).

Trying to find an actual JJJ school over here is like trying to find a really lame unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          See contest rule #1. That guy is an obvious troll. So his posts don't qualify.
          He would have to personally come back and convince me that he was serious to let that submission count.

Comment

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=128047

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              1. Correct
              2. Correct
              3. I must be specific here. She bears no responsibility in a legal sense. But had she not chosen to march with armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be here today.

It's like that lesson you learn as a kid; be careful of the company you keep.
              This one just blows my mind. To blame someone for being murdered because they were there when they got murdered.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...00#post2987600

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                This one just blows my mind. To blame someone for being murdered because they were there when they got murdered.

Yeah, to date this one has my vote. Well just about everything he said in that string of defending the Nazis, and blaming the counter protesters for being attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

I got this one beat

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  Yeah, to date this one has my vote. Well just about everything he said in that string of defending the Nazis, and blaming the counter protesters for being attacked.
                  I rescind this vote and present my own submission. 1Bad's first was was dumb, but even dumber his him doubling down on his dumb with this bad boy
                  Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  How can I lose credability by making a statement that no matter hold cold and hard it is, it is the truth?

Is that not what this site was founded on, presenting facts and letting the chips fall where they may?

I said legally she bears no portion of the blame. Don't twist my words.

That said, had she not been marching with a group of armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be alive today.

It's not like she was headed to work or a doctor's appointment or something.

Its like if you hang out in a crack house. If you get shot at the crack house you were murdered and your killer deserves the full wrath of the law, but had you not been in the crack house in the first place, you'd still be alive.

I'm all for peaceable assembly and protest. When you have people armed with hand to hand combat weapons, smoke bombs, face shields, etc, they aren't looking for rational adult discourse. They are looking for a fight. Let this be a lesson on why it's stupid to join those people.

Comment

1bad65 is Russian Psyops. Change my mind.

Comment

Well I guess since my 1st vote ended up in trollshido I am going to have to go with this one(it's better really anyways):

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      This is awesome, especially since you waited 4 fucking years to say it. Just out of curiosity were you able to clean all the dirt off from digging up this corpse to add nothing of value??
                      Now one does need some fucking context here it was said in regards to this:

Originally posted by Crafty Dog View Post
                      I was a student and business partner inn PFS of Vunak 1983-86. In that capacity I brought in the director/cameraman for Paul's first JKD video, the one that opened the way for the series with Panther Productions. This man was about one year off the legendary Marcinko team. He was the one who made the introduction.

BTW, this same man later opened the door for Top Dog Eric Knaus and me in 1991. We brought Rigan Machado along.

Pat Tray can verify.

Comment

Well I guess since my 1st vote ended up in trollshido I am going to have to go with this one(it's better really anyways):

Now one does need some fucking context here it was said in regards to this:
                        Read the full thread retard as troll posts don't count. I must have really made your ass sore at some point to dig up posts from January over a fair placed bit of elbow jabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          Read the full thread retard as troll posts don't count. I must have really made your ass sore at some point to dig up posts from January over a fair placed bit of elbow jabbing.
                          LMAO if you think I went LOOKING for a dumb post by you, I mean, come on all I have to do is wait around for that to happen.
                          No I so happen to read that thread cause it was one of the suggested threads, and boom saw one of the most retarded things I have seen in a long fucking time.
                          Also um.....what threads have you even been participating in that I have lately?

Comment

LMAO if you think I went LOOKING for a dumb post by you, I mean, come on all I have to do is wait around for that to happen.
                            No I so happen to read that thread cause it was one of the suggested threads, and boom saw one of the most retarded things I have seen in a long fucking time.
                            Also um.....what threads have you even been participating in that I have lately?
                            Not many as I haven't been as actively posting lately. Obviously you have terrible reading comprehension. I trolled someone over a necro post and received overzealous reactions due to the near worship of a certain poster, so I decided to have a bit of fun with it. Only a complete fucking retard would have taken that shit seriously. Obvious trolling is exempt from the contest. Now if you want to use one of my actual dumb posts I'm all for it.

Comment

Up for grabs:
                              Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                              It may be a partisan system now, but when the constitution was framed that was not so

Lasting pro citizen governance can only take place in a environment of compromise and consensus
                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Bump for the love. We're a week and a half out from VOTING. So, get your submissions in.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X