Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More ninja than the buj: the 74 year-old nusubito "Ninja of Heisei" caught!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More ninja than the buj: the 74 year-old nusubito "Ninja of Heisei" caught!

Nusubito: Japanese archaic word for burglar.

For all the years Hatsumi has been claiming ninja, he didn't even get close to Ishikawa Goemon's hem. His contemporary, on the other hand did:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-year-old.html

the figure running athletically along the tops of walls and squeezing through tight spaces,

​All those ninja scrolls probably never mentioned something like the CCTV...

This is some real ninja shit right here.

Comment

Most of the Ninja's I've seen would be too fat and unfit to pull a stunt like this

Comment

That's pretty badass. I don't encourage theft, but if you're a septuagenarian Hollywood cat burglar, go you.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

And he even upheld the chief virtues of modern day ninja teachers: being equal parts lazy and larcenous.

Comment

“I am defeated.” That’s... genius.

He should open a ninja school. That way he still doesn’t have to work and he can fleece foreigners by handing out belts like candy, for a price of course.

The business model is well established.

Comment

If he was samurai, that announcement would have resulted in seppuku. But he's ninja, so he's excused.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X