ITF Taekwondo Coloured Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITF Taekwondo Coloured Belts

Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!

Originally posted by Tom ITF View Post
    Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!
    I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?
      Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
        Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.
        You mention not, time in grade. Testing fees. Poomse dancing and two stepping. Why you so blind? Hard to get good help.

Bullshido is dating site. Two can chew.

disclaimer

Cask strength again.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
            Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?
            I'm only a blue belt in BJJ, I can't answer these high level martial art/ philosophical conundrums.
            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Where'd the cho dan bo come from anyhow?

Comment

Taekwondo is for pussies.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X