Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Systema sparring with REAL KNIFE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Systema sparring with REAL KNIFE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlapUt-khbo

    #2
    Originally posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlapUt-khbo
    When starting a thread please embed the video and throw out at least a couple sentences giving your opinion or technical break down.

    Comment


      #3
      Sorry, I will get better in the future, I am new.

      Comment


        #4
        I don't see any sparring in this video...

        ???

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
          Sorry, I will get better in the future, I am new.
          So what do you think? Is it good stuff? Solid Systema? Better than average? Sexually Arousing?

          Comment


            #6
            Well that is the problem with Systema videos, they put these false titles. Systema in Serbia is relatively popular since we like Russia, and when they told us that it was used by top Spetznaz units a lot of people joined and started training this new Russian military orthodox christian spetznaz style. I remember a TV show where Serbian Systema instructor was telling a story how he met a Russian army guy and has shown him Systema, Russian guy told him that he never saw anything like that. Systema instructors explanation was that the Systema was so secret that it was used only by top units.
            Also, Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement against Mikhail Ryabko calling Systema an occult cult.

            http://sueverie.net/na-okkultnuyu-si...at-ne-mog.html

            https://azbyka.ru/video/pravda-o-sisteme-ryabko/

            http://missia-dpcentr.narod.ru/Beskontakt.html

            If I have time I will try and translate some of the text.

            Comment


              #7

              Comment


                #8
                The first two hits on Google using that quote takes one to a wonderfully ironic trip into Russian Orthodox Christians calling out " "System" Ryabko " for being a shitty Pro Putin Occult Cult.

                Having studied numerous materials about the so-called "Ryabko System" (its opponents and supporters) and having conducted a number of conversations with clergymen engaged in it, I came to the following conclusion:

                "Ryabko system" is an occult-esoteric neopagan cult of pseudo-sports orientation.
                It is built according to a typical scheme of having several levels of initiation.
                The lower level is designed for an orthodoxly oriented organization.
                Adherents of the cult show clear signs of the consequences of neo-pagan manipulation (zombification) of their psyche, consciousness and spirituality.
                The main feature of cults of pseudo-sports orientation is the desire to be introduced into the system of sports, military-patriotic and combat training in the Russian Federation by mass advertising of supposedly new and super-effective methods of fighting, hand-to-hand combat and self-defense. These cults are a special numerous group with specific features. They actively penetrate the power departments, in numerous security and security services, and private security companies.

                In fact, they set as their goal the cutting off of our compatriots from their native culture and creative traditions, out of the box impose alien neo-Eastern and neo-pagan spirituality, propagandize occultism and magic, destroy the healthy spirituality of people. Often, these cults are secretly directed and stimulated from abroad to destabilize social processes in Russia and the disorientation of employees of law enforcement agencies. They also sometimes disguise themselves as supporters of traditional religions (first of all - Orthodoxy and Islam). Psevdosportivnye cults have all the typical signs of religious associations, but, as a rule, they conceal their occult-religious affiliation by introducing several closed levels of initiation. The creeds of these cults are very eclectic and primitive.
                Irony on irony.

                Systema is a joke in legit MA circles who aren't balls deep in Far Right activities and delusions.

                *edit*
                Oh yes links ... http://dpcentr.cerkov.ru/borba/okkul...ma-m-v-ryabko/
                and http://ansobor.ru/news.php?news_id=3065

                ... and actually it is the first three links no google and you will need some Google Translate action if you don't read the lingo.
                Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/22/2017 9:58am, .

                Comment


                  #9
                  I don't train weapons, but it's obvious that training with a sharpened knife is useless. The attacker needs to take care not to cut the defender, which means abandoning the very techniques most likely to succeed, which, in turn, will mean taking attention from the defenses to those attacks. This is above and beyond the typical handicap of practicing only against compliant partners.
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                  Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                    I don't see any sparring in this video...

                    ???
                    Flow drills at best. Which are good for what they are, but if you want sparring I want to see a guy come in like this:

                    Because that is a lot more likely how a serious knife attack will happen.

                    Originally posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
                    Well that is the problem with Systema videos, they put these false titles. Systema in Serbia is relatively popular since we like Russia, and when they told us that it was used by top Spetznaz units a lot of people joined and started training this new Russian military orthodox christian spetznaz style. I remember a TV show where Serbian Systema instructor was telling a story how he met a Russian army guy and has shown him Systema, Russian guy told him that he never saw anything like that. Systema instructors explanation was that the Systema was so secret that it was used only by top units.
                    Also, Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement against Mikhail Ryabko calling Systema an occult cult.

                    http://sueverie.net/na-okkultnuyu-si...at-ne-mog.html

                    https://azbyka.ru/video/pravda-o-sisteme-ryabko/

                    http://missia-dpcentr.narod.ru/Beskontakt.html

                    If I have time I will try and translate some of the text.
                    Honest question do Serbs speak Russian? Because pretty much all of the Systema marketing has been disproven, and can be found(or at least a few years back) with Russian Google search. I think links to a lot of it were posted here on Bullshido at point or another. I just don't feel like repeating the same things again, which is why I'm not going to repost it all now.


                    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    The first two hits on Google using that quote takes one to a wonderfully ironic trip into Russian Orthodox Christians calling out " "System" Ryabko " for being a shitty Pro Putin Occult Cult.



                    Irony on irony.

                    Systema is a joke in legit MA circles who aren't balls deep in Far Right activities and delusions.

                    *edit*
                    Oh yes links ... http://dpcentr.cerkov.ru/borba/okkul...ma-m-v-ryabko/
                    and http://ansobor.ru/news.php?news_id=3065

                    ... and actually it is the first three links no google and you will need some Google Translate action if you don't read the lingo.
                    I've been saying this for years.
                    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                    "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                      I've been saying this for years.
                      ... and isn't it nice to have outside validation?
                      Especially from the like minded people over at the Russian Orthodox Church?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                        Flow drills at best. Which are good for what they are, but if you want sparring I want to see a guy come in like this:

                        Because that is a lot more likely how a serious knife attack will happen.


                        Honest question do Serbs speak Russian? Because pretty much all of the Systema marketing has been disproven, and can be found(or at least a few years back) with Russian Google search. I think links to a lot of it were posted here on Bullshido at point or another. I just don't feel like repeating the same things again, which is why I'm not going to repost it all now.




                        I've been saying this for years.

                        Well, Serbs don't speak Russian, but Systema was on national TV and other TV stations. People here are more or less diplomatic when it comes to other martial arts.
                        There is a thread on some Serbian forum regarding Systema and there were some arguments against but nothing on large scale.

                        This is from national TV

                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FzXxS-gL598" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                        Comment


                          #13
                          This is bad. All of it. Bad.
                          First, it's never a knife or a blade, it's always... ALWAYS an empty vodka bottle.
                          Quit bringing shame to my culture, you freaking gwailo.
                          =================
                          Kama Sutra blue belt.

                          Originally posted by Emevas
                          I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                          Originally posted by Rock Ape
                          Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                          Dipshit

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                            When starting a thread please embed the video and throw out at least a couple sentences giving your opinion or technical break down.

                            This bullshit drill, Yuri.
                            Want real man training, this real man training.


                            When finish, squat down, have smoke, then continue to non compliant spar at discotec.
                            Notings, the man on the ground actually win, because he absorb all punchings using Russian chi


                            Another excellents display of Russian wilderness training. Old man is like Shaolins, only no take vow of shaving head and making friendly with the animals.


                            Lastings, if still have energies after excitings of discotec and old man hittings, ensure training supremity by destroying 3 bottle at once.
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

                            Originally posted by Emevas
                            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                            Originally posted by Rock Ape
                            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                            Dipshit

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I have a little bit of study time in the System Vodka. Systema always reminds me of those days and nights training. Same methodology, same mental focus, same decision making skills same physical skillsets being employed and taught.
                              I have missed you Comrade Primate.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X