Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Dragon/Pantha JKD in London

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Black Dragon/Pantha JKD in London

    I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

    Below is the contact details for the place

    FREE TRIAL LESSON

    BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

    Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

    Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

    For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

    [email protected]


    @FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

    PHONE 07832 679879

    Email [email protected]

    www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

    #2
    So, when do you get started? I can't wait to see the evidence of whatever it is you're alleging...

    Originally posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

    Below is the contact details for the place

    FREE TRIAL LESSON

    BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

    Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

    Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

    For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

    [email protected]


    @FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

    PHONE 07832 679879

    Email [email protected]

    www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

    Comment


      #3
      That he just chats shit and cant take on mma/boxers

      I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
        That he just chats shit and cant take on mma/boxers

        I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self
        MABS -----> YMAS

        Did not meet MABS Posting standard.

        Please link to the claims being made.

        Comment


          #5
          He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
            He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect
            So you say. We need evidence that was what he said otherwise it could be written off as sour grapes from a former student who failed a blackbelt test or a smear campaign from a competitor.

            It isn't personal, it is a matter of holding people to their words and promotional claims. When you find the claims screen shot it, copy/paste the text and the link here. Keep the screen shots (imgur.com is great for that) for when the content of the claims change.

            Comment


              #7
              Hey Ronora

              Before going any further I suggest you read the following threads:

              MABS: Purpose and Policy
              "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!"

              Once you're happy wiht that, then read these two:

              MABS tools and techniques
              Bullshidoka Arguments

              These are called the stickies. It is recommended that you read all the stickies in each forum before posting in those forums.
              2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
              #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

              Comment


                #8
                Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

                This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

                So...

                Case closed.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                  Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

                  This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

                  So...

                  Case closed.
                  I think your percentages are a little high I would put it at like 92.37777% ... but yeah, splitting hairs. Mainly cause my favorite chinese resturant in NC was called Dragon Phoenix.

                  BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do is a non-classical urban combat martial arts fighting method. A progressive direct, system of Kung Fu, developed for real life situations. Placing emphasis on extreme explosive speed, power, maximum flexibility, awareness core balance and fitness conditioning.

                  BLACK PANTHA believes in working from the feet up, so we pay special attention on dynamic, attack footwork and quick evasive footwork, your mobility and balance. BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is influenced by Boxing Legend and Three Times Heavyweight Champion of the World Mohammed Ali, and Jeet Kune do founder and Martial Arts Legend Bruce (Jun fan) Lee, incorporating techniques from Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Boxing, Jeet Kune do, fencing and taekwondo.

                  Our students are encouraged to wear loose, street sportswear to classes to recreate a real environment. We also have semi and full contact sparring so that you can perfect your fighting skills and techniques and enhance your physical attributes to be like water, not to think just to react. To intercept your opponent before he can strike you or to strike him first before he moves.

                  BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is based on the principles, ideology, teachings and direction of Bruce (Jun fan) Lee.
                  The site looks terrible and there is a distinct lack of qualifications of the instructor(s) listed on the site .
                  http://www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk/about.html

                  Comment


                    #10
                    "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this shit getting worce?
                    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                    I <3 Battlefields...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this shit getting worce?
                      yes.?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                        Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

                        This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

                        So...

                        Case closed.
                        I suggest you google up the number of BJJ clubs that have "dragon" in their name. They seem to be disproportionately Alliance Affiliates but there are a good number of them. Then google up the number of Muay Thai clubs with "dragon" in their name, though a lot of that could be chalked up to the significance of dragons in Thai culture.
                        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                        "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                          "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this shit getting worce?
                          It might be like telemarketing. Having a robot caller ask people to stay on the line for an important call works great, because only the most gormless people in the world don't immediately disconnect. If your fake martial arts site looks like it's designed in MS paint by somebody in the ER with an open skull fracture, you won't get too many tricky questions from anybody that comes calling.
                          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                          Originally posted by strikistanian
                          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                          Originally posted by Plasma
                          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                            I suggest you google up the number of BJJ clubs that have "dragon" in their name. They seem to be disproportionately Alliance Affiliates but there are a good number of them. Then google up the number of Muay Thai clubs with "dragon" in their name, though a lot of that could be chalked up to the significance of dragons in Thai culture.
                            I am dissapoint.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this shit getting worce?
                              Black pantha isn't worst?
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

                              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X