Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Latest news suggests that Ron Collins is going to at least show up, so to attempt to maintain ad much of the integrity of the MABS thread as can possibly be salvaged at this point, I figured I would start the (un) official shit post thread, on the off chance that anyone cares.

I'm probably going to be too busy to check in later, so I'll summarize my prospective participation thusly:

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I'm putting up another prop bet: Ron loses, explains extensively how he almost won: -1100

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

I have popcorn and an open schedule for this afternoon. Anybody have a link to the entertainment?

Video, blog posts or news feed appreciated.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
            lol

well ...

lol
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
              Latest news suggests that Ron Collins is going to at least show up, so to attempt to maintain ad much of the integrity of the MABS thread as can possibly be salvaged at this point, I figured I would start the (un) official shit post thread, on the off chance that anyone cares.
              These posts should be mixed with the Mayweather snooze fest discussions.

IcyMike is in a tough spot... it is like fighting someone with a learning disability... maybe this is a fight against someone with a learning disability. I may not be making a metaphor.

but yeah. So do you fight the idiot? Normally it is no, but this idiot is a martial idiotist and teaching people his Martial Idiotism. You don't punch or choke most people most the time. I think this is one of those times that stupid games = stupid prizes.

IcyMike knows he might catch some bullshit on the chin and catch whatever ninjas sass out as an ass beating.

Don't feel bad IcyMike, you can totally hit this guy from the moral high ground.
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                These posts should be mixed with the Mayweather snooze fest discussions.

IcyMike is in a tough spot... it is like fighting someone with a learning disability... maybe this is a fight against someone with a learning disability. I may not be making a metaphor.

but yeah. So do you fight the idiot? Normally it is no, but this idiot is a martial idiotist and teaching people his Martial Idiotism. You don't punch or choke most people most the time. I think this is one of those times that stupid games = stupid prizes.

IcyMike knows he might catch some bullshit on the chin and catch whatever ninjas sass out as an ass beating.

Don't feel bad IcyMike, you can totally hit this guy from the moral high ground.
                Control/arresting techniques

Osaekomi plus noogies.
                Last edited by BKR; 8/26/2017 11:27am, .
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Would wet Willie's be outside the ruleset?

Comment

Dim mak by way of oil check? Monster wedgie?

Please make it happen.

Comment

It's 3:31, either the fight has been officially ducked, or Ron has already been unconscious for a half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                        It's 3:31, either the fight has been officially ducked, or Ron has already been unconscious for a half hour.
                        I am disappoint. Have been sneaking peaks at Streetbeefs while pretending yard work, all in anticipation.

Comment

Icy Mike apparently got lost and the fight is a bit delayed. We'll see what happens.
                          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

This is my very surprised face.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                              Icy Mike apparently got lost and the fight is a bit delayed. We'll see what happens.
                              A ninja smoke bomb was thrown! The fight is happening outside of the cage!
                              Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 8/26/2017 2:11pm, .
                              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X