Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    You do realize that neo-Nazi rallies were such a big deal in the 70s and 80s that The Blues Brothers featured a fantasy-fulfillment scene where the titular characters Charlottesvilled a group of them on a bridge?

I kind of hold a middle ground position on whooping asses. I'd concur that the zero-tolerance silliness is at the counter-productive stage in schools, I can certainly see the merit of a Portland Solution, but I am very aware of MisterMr's position, in that not only does a "let 'em" sort it out" policy allow large/strong/talented jackasses to terrorize a community (and given that in my 7th grade wrestling season, I weighed between 64-69 lbs, I have no doubt where on the food chain I was), it can lead to retaliatory escalation, which is a large part of why we have criminal and civil codes in the first place.
    Great post. Physical violence is a last resort. Teaching kids otherwise is not wise. The system that allows bullying to occur is the problem. Letting kids beat on each other teaches what ?

Biggest/strongest/toughest asshole wins. But wait, we have firearms to equalize that, right?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
      People need a way to figure out what they are truly made of, most people are not as fragile as they think and the rest are no where near as tough as they think.

Pitt Fights or some Vale Tudo starting with middle schoolers or something seems reasonable. You gotta ease the social changes in before mandatory time in the County Gladiatortorian!!! to settle civil stuff like custody disputes ...and people will have to learn the rules and rituals for the Sword Duels each morning at dawn on the Courthouse steps.
      Dammit, stop being so funny...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
        Biggest/strongest/toughest asshole wins. But wait, we have BJJ to equalize that, right?
        FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
          FTFY.
          Maybe in Spain...

Comment

I find your lack of Heliocentrism disturbing...

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
              I find your lack of Heliocentrism disturbing...
              You mean Kanocentrism ? Right?

Comment

People need a way to figure out what they are truly made of, most people are not as fragile as they think and the rest are no where near as tough as they think.

Pitt Fights or some Vale Tudo starting with middle schoolers or something seems reasonable. You gotta ease the social changes in before mandatory time in the County Gladiatortorian!!! to settle civil stuff like custody disputes ...and people will have to learn the rules and rituals for the Sword Duels each morning at dawn on the Courthouse steps.
                It should start right here, at Bullshido. Change the rep system to Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, and TO THE DEATH.
                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Originally posted by Devil
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                Originally posted by Plasma
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Or you know shape society in a directions where some school yard fisticuffs or adult drunken altercation involving a dude who isclaiming to be a ninja special agent is cracking on your mom shouldn't be as socially and legally risky as it is.

It doesn't always have to be The County Gladiatortorian!!! and forced psychiatric meds on the True Believers™.
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                  BILL HICKS,
                  1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                  ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Or you know shape society in a directions where some school yard fisticuffs or adult drunken altercation involving a dude who is claiming to be a ninja special agent is cracking on your mom shouldn't be as socially and legally risky as it is.

It doesn't always have to be The County Gladiatortorian!!! and forced psychiatric meds on the True Believers™.
                    Stop, you are cracking me up !

Comment

Seriously we don't always have to go get all crazy and extremist.
                      Humans creep me out.
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Seriously we don't always have to go get all crazy and extremist.
                        Humans creep me out.
                        Apparently some folks really get into that sort of thing, though, on both sides of the political spectrum.

Fascists to the left of me, fascists to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you...

Maybe totalitarians would be better word than fascists ?

Comment

Maybe totalitarians would be better word than fascists ?
                          Correct.
                          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            Correct.
                            Ah, yes, our local telephone repair man and combat cuddling expert chimes in.

Thanks for the validation, Rayce.

Comment

Ah, yes, our local telephone repair man and combat cuddling expert chimes in.

Thanks for the validation, Rayce.
                              Well.....

far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]

Words have meaning..... It's like calling every dumbass a Nazi. They will put up a Jewish flag and be like ,"Look I can't be a racist fuck.... I played with a dradel once." But they could still be a facist and a racist.
                              Last edited by Raycetpfl; 8/28/2017 12:52pm, .
                              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Well Tyr being the god of war as well as justice, he is kind of partial to justice that favors warriors. Nevermind that he is the son of Odin the all father, worship of whom primarily consisted of drinking, killing and raping, and if you drank, killed and raped well enough you got to go to Valhalla where you would spend eternity drinking, killing and raping with Odin... I'm honestly not sure how or why this religion ever died out to a religion that taught be nice to everyone and turn the other cheek.
                                Last edited by Michael Tzadok; 8/28/2017 1:48pm, .
                                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X