Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
    Does anyone have the two sentence update for those of us who have no idea what it's about and don't want to watch the interviews?

I just can't get myself to care enough to actually make any effort.
    Pedo-ninja boasts,
    Challenges MMA guy
    Loses, thirty seconds
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I can't tell if that fightstopper punch even connected or if Ron flopped out of fear.

Comment

Did somebody have a beaker on hand to measure how much Ron cried after the fight?
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
          I can't tell if that fightstopper punch even connected or if Ron flopped out of fear.
          It connected. I slowed it down, and you can see the blow land right on the button. I'll see if I can get a screen grab for you later.
          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Here is the money shot.
            Attached Files

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
              I feel kinda bad for watching this, though not sure why.
              You are softening?

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
                You are softening?
                No. It's that I've watched Ninja Ron's Youtube videos, and I honestly think that the man is suffering a severe mental handicap. I mean it almost feels like watching a school yard fight between the captain of the wrestling team and a down syndrome kid from the special ed table, because the down syndrome kid says he knows wrestling from WWE and talked trash on the wrestler. Like you know you should step in and say, maybe find another fight.

I mean I get what Icy Mike was trying to do, but part of me wants to say, maybe try to do it with someone whose IQ at least breaks into double digits, not some dude who thinks he goes on ninja assassin missions. Ok that last bit right there, if the guy you are about to fight honestly believes, blogs and vlogs his ninja assassin missions, he probably lacks the mental competency to grant actual consent to a fight.

Comment

No. It's that I've watched Ninja Ron's Youtube videos, and I honestly think that the man is suffering a severe mental handicap. I mean it almost feels like watching a school yard fight between the captain of the wrestling team and a down syndrome kid from the special ed table, because the down syndrome kid says he knows wrestling from WWE and talked trash on the wrestler. Like you know you should step in and say, maybe find another fight.

I mean I get what Icy Mike was trying to do, but part of me wants to say, maybe try to do it with someone whose IQ at least breaks into double digits, not some dude who thinks he goes on ninja assassin missions. Ok that last bit right there, if the guy you are about to fight honestly believes, blogs and vlogs his ninja assassin missions, he probably lacks the mental competency to grant actual consent to a fight.
                  Sorry. Sometimes you just have to slap the delusion out of people. Or at least make an attempt at it. ICYMike was very nice about the whole thing. I think he head hunted a little too much and could have just legged kicked him into a pile of sobbing man blob... I am honestly trying to figure out if that is the sadist or the gentleman in me. *shrugs* I think many problems in many cultures derive from a lack of old fashioned fisticuffs and beers afterwards. NinjaRon needs some aftercare and support. I am not even fucking around. He needs someone who cares about his health to sit down and explain things and turn it all into some steps towards healthier living.

If you care enough to punch a motherfucker you better care enough to sit down and chill after, or try at least.
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                  BILL HICKS,
                  1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                  ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    Sorry. Sometimes you just have to slap the delusion out of people. Or at least make an attempt at it. ICYMike was very nice about the whole thing. I think he head hunted a little too much and could have just legged kicked him into a pile of sobbing man blob... I am honestly trying to figure out if that is the sadist or the gentleman in me. *shrugs* I think many problems in many cultures derive from a lack of old fashioned fisticuffs and beers afterwards. NinjaRon needs some aftercare and support. I am not even fucking around. He needs someone who cares about his health to sit down and explain things and turn it all into some steps towards healthier living.

If you care enough to punch a motherfucker you better care enough to sit down and chill after, or try at least.
                    Reminds me of my two favorite quotes:
                    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
                    and
                    The problem with society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore
                    Now if I could just figure out how to have those show up on every post I make.

But in general, yes I think society has gone beyond civilized to horribly domesticated. It's why I think bullies thrive. They aren't worried that some jock will have an altruistic moment and knock their block off for picking on the fat kid with the comic books, because, "violence doesn't solve anything and is always wrong" in modern society.

Comment

Now if I could just figure out how to have those show up on every post I make.

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      Originally posted by Plasma
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

He tried to drug little girls with pills and booze according to said little girls statments.
                        Fuck him.
                        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
                          seriously, a low lead hand guard? not even b-hop does that when he's not sure of his opponent, and collins can't shoulder roll worth a fuck. and he teaches others? fuck him.
                          McGregor did too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOZcarvsTM

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            Did somebody have a beaker on hand to measure how much Ron cried after the fight?
                            My down vote was an accident. Sorry...grumble grumble dumbphone.

Comment

But in general, yes I think society has gone beyond civilized to horribly domesticated. It's why I think bullies thrive. They aren't worried that some jock will have an altruistic moment and knock their block off for picking on the fat kid with the comic books, because, "violence doesn't solve anything and is always wrong" in modern society.
                              If there is a problem I consistently see with millennials, it is exactly what you and BFM said. I use the term "millennials" with reservation, but having a daughter of that generation, it is something I have consistently noticed.

It seems the level of disregard for others has risen since we have taken away the good old fashioned ass whoopin as a tolerated and socially acceptable form of behavior modification. I only reference the latest generation of young adults because most of them have never been forced to reflect on their words or actions by means of an ass kicking, and have spent their entire lives being able to act and speak towards others in whatever manner they feel like at the moment without repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                                If there is a problem I consistently see with millennials, it is exactly what you and BFM said. I use the term "millennials" with reservation, but having a daughter of that generation, it is something I have consistently noticed.

It seems the level of disregard for others has risen since we have taken away the good old fashioned ass whoopin as a tolerated and socially acceptable form of behavior modification. I only reference the latest generation of young adults because most of them have never been forced to reflect on their words or actions by means of an ass kicking, and have spent their entire lives being able to act and speak towards others in whatever manner they feel like at the moment without repercussions.
                                Was tempted to down vote this, because, well, you're making me feel old. But since they were all solid points, you got an up vote.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X