• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Here you go. Youtube version:
    The Beatles?

also:

Nice form Mike.

...and I think it is mariachi or carnival music ...

lol oh that was great...
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/26/2017 3:08pm, .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Holy mother of fuck...it actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        We're all about what now?

Ron taking a few hits doesn't give me a sense of retributive justice. He's hardly paying his dues here. It's not that I find it distatesful (I don't), it's that he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting, albeit it being mockery and schadenfreude.
        Eh. We get the most definitive conceivable contradiction for his delusional bluster, and a pedo gets dented up. That's about the closest to a happy ending as you tend to get IRL.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

It's a day of circus fights!

Reminds me of Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
            tabby boots

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Counted two weak jabs from Ron that lacked the range to connect. One ultra weak take down attempt.

Commenting further is akin to pulling the wings from flies.
              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                Eh. We get the most definitive conceivable contradiction for his delusional bluster, and a pedo gets dented up. That's about the closest to a happy ending as you tend to get IRL.
                No reason to celebrate. And honestly, not much of a dent. Not that anyone expected Ron to last more than a few punches.
                Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 8/26/2017 4:21pm, .
                go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Not that anyone expected Ron to last more than a few punches.
                  I didn't expect him to show up.

If you want to mourn the death of civil discourse or whatever it is you're sad about, fine, but I'm getting a small sliver of pleasure from something bad happening to a bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    I didn't expect him to show up.

If you want to mourn the death of civil discourse or whatever it is you're sad about, fine, but I'm getting a small sliver of pleasure from something bad happening to a bad person.
                    Nothing bad happened to Ron (during this).

"mourn the death of civil discourse" LOL
                    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Nothing bad happened to Ron (during this).
                      Being incontrovertibly exposed as a fraud counts as "not good," at the very least. If you've been reading his posts, it's inescapable that he clearly believed his own bullshit, now it's been rammed down his throat.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                        Counted two weak jabs from Ron that lacked the range to connect. One ultra weak take down attempt.

Commenting further is akin to pulling the wings from flies.
                        I sadly admit to watching the fight multiple times, trying to find any semblance of a recognizable technique from Ron.

What I am really wondering is what Ninja Ron will have to say and how he tries to present himself moving forward.

Comment

Does anyone have the two sentence update for those of us who have no idea what it's about and don't want to watch the interviews?

I just can't get myself to care enough to actually make any effort.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                            Does anyone have the two sentence update for those of us who have no idea what it's about and don't want to watch the interviews?

I just can't get myself to care enough to actually make any effort.
                            IcyMike wanted to punch a retarded youtube ninjer. NinjaRon was his huckleberry.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              IcyMike wanted to punch a retarded youtube ninjer. NinjaRon was his huckleberry.
                              Clear, concise, probably all the sense that can be made out of that debacle. Thanks!

Comment

No reason to celebrate. And honestly, not much of a dent. Not that anyone expected Ron to last more than a few punches.
                                at least he lasted longer than wei lei. and that is due to icy mike's mercy.

seriously, a low lead hand guard? not even b-hop does that when he's not sure of his opponent, and collins can't shoulder roll worth a fuck. and he teaches others? fuck him.

now eagerly awaiting the next episode: rubber chicken roley gets freeze-dried by icy mike then gets roasted over a slow fire.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X