Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    The fight lasted 45 seconds of Icy Mike essentially chasing him around hitting him. Ninja Ron attempted a tackle. That didn't work. Then got knocked down with head shots twice and quit the fight.
    https://www.facebook.com/10000491638...6404702200068/
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

    "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

    Comment


      #17
      In all seriousness, seeing how Ron belongs on 'To catch a predator', I don't think his fight deserves even our morbid curiosity.
      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        In all seriousness, seeing how Ron belongs on 'To catch a predator', I don't think his fight deserves even our morbid curiosity.
        What???? Are you serious?
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

        "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

        Comment


          #19
          Ron Collens, vs A Fucking Map.

          Map, round one, TKO.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

          Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
            What???? Are you serious?
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2943619

            read the next 5 posts



            Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
            Ron Collens, vs A Fucking Map.

            Map, round one, TKO.
            No, Mike is the one who got lost.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
              In all seriousness, seeing how Ron belongs on 'To catch a predator', I don't think his fight deserves even our morbid curiosity.
              so, we're all about people punching racists, but pummeling pedophiles is distasteful?
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

              Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                In all seriousness, seeing how Ron belongs on 'To catch a predator', I don't think his fight deserves even our morbid curiosity.

                Hey, I only peeked in because I was wondering what all the new posts were about.

                I am amused that said.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  The fight lasted 45 seconds of Icy Mike essentially chasing him around hitting him. Ninja Ron attempted a tackle. That didn't work. Then got knocked down with head shots twice and quit the fight.
                  https://www.facebook.com/10000491638...6404702200068/
                  My Facebook account is frozen until I provide photo ID proof that I am Junior Samples. Is there any video that can be posted here?

                  Yes, I realize that I am needy.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                    The fight lasted 45 seconds of Icy Mike essentially chasing him around hitting him. Ninja Ron attempted a tackle. That didn't work. Then got knocked down with head shots twice and quit the fight.
                    https://www.facebook.com/10000491638...6404702200068/
                    I CAN'T SEE
                    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                    Originally posted by strikistanian
                    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                    Originally posted by Plasma
                    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                      so, we're all about people punching racists, but pummeling pedophiles is distasteful?


                      So close...

                      Shoulda gone with "knocking out nazis" for the alliteration.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                        My Facebook account is frozen until I provide photo ID proof that I am Junior Samples. Is there any video that can be posted here?

                        Yes, I realize that I am needy.
                        Not yet. As soon as there is, I'll post it. Unless someone else has first.
                        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                        "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                          so, we're all about people punching racists, but pummeling pedophiles is distasteful?
                          We're all about what now?


                          Ron taking a few hits doesn't give me a sense of retributive justice. He's hardly paying his dues here. It's not that I find it distatesful (I don't), it's that he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting, albeit it being mockery and schadenfreude.
                          Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 8/26/2017 2:39pm, .
                          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Here you go. Youtube version:
                            Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                            "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                            Comment


                              #29
                              "Liver!"

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Ok. Guy showed up in tactical pants and tabby boots. Clearly he is not right in the head. Considering the head shot and the way he was wheezing at the end, I seriously hope he goes to the hospital to get himself examined.

                                I feel kinda bad for watching this, though not sure why.
                                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                                "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X