Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a BJJ black belt named Bernie Gorak in Bourbonnais, Illinois??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dummy is talking about Kempo forms and belt testing all over his Facebook.

There's no mention of BJJ and what BJJ black belt still cares that much about Kempo forms?
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

I've never met a BJJ black belt(or brown belt, or purple belt, or blue belt, or even a white belt with stripes) who won't tell you with great pride who exactly it was that promoted them. Usually with photo and certificate evidence on demand as well. Personally I would find that extremely suspect. The "you have to come to my dojo" to see my certificate thing could go two ways. Some people get touchy about putting certificates online because it allows other people to steal them, and falsify their own credentials. In such a case, though, I would think it would go more like, "Yeah I got my black belt from so and so, who got his from so and so, who got his from Some Famous Badass", if you want to see the cert though, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop in because there have been conterfeiting problems in the past."

However, what you are reporting sounds more like bullshit artist and not security savvy black belt.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I'm waiting to see if he turns the tables, no he can't, into the weird Jiujitsu /MMA thing some Kenpo was doing awhile back. We had a thread on it and I'll post it here later.

Comment

I still have money on the Legit BJJ Blackbelt from a legit Shaolin Monk on the coffee producing mountains of Brazil. He got so good so quick he just doesn't like... like it anymore... you know?

That is what happens when someone with real talent explores a MA. Something none of you know anything about.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I've been looking and looking and I can't find a single instance (online, at least) of this chap claiming a BJJ black belt. As IIF says, are you sure you've got the right Bernie Gorak? Other than a few general comments on MMA, he seems pretty wrapped up with his Ed Parker stuff.
            Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post
              I've been looking and looking and I can't find a single instance (online, at least) of this chap claiming a BJJ black belt. As IIF says, are you sure you've got the right Bernie Gorak? Other than a few general comments on MMA, he seems pretty wrapped up with his Ed Parker stuff.
              He actually made these claims to me directly.

Here's him claiming to be a pro boxer and MMA fighter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	4330277

And here is where he claims to be a BJJ black belt:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	4330278

Comment

Originally posted by C0WB0Y View Post
                He actually made these claims to me directly.

Here's him claiming to be a pro boxer and MMA fighter:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17507[/ATTACH]

And here is where he claims to be a BJJ black belt:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17508[/ATTACH]
                Pro boxer is easy to confirm as there would be a record of it. If his MMA is in a small organization then it might be hard to find.

Comment

Pro boxer, so, he used to work in packaging?
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X