Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think i'm leaving martial arts for good

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    How about " A.Y.M.I.G.A.Y.W.G.T.P.P.N.Y.G.T.H"

    All Your Money Is Gone And Your Wife Gives The Pope Panocha Now You Go To Heaven Church of Atomic Love

    ?

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by PDA View Post
      How about " A.Y.M.I.G.A.Y.W.G.T.P.P.N.Y.G.T.H"

      All Your Money Is Gone And Your Wife Gives The Pope Panocha Now You Go To Heaven Church of Atomic Love

      ?
      Maybe but its not catchy.. maybe that can be the pretend deity you worship

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
        Maybe but its not catchy.. maybe that can be the pretend deity you worship
        Thats a pretty good idea, im still undecided on the deity.

        Cant decide between a God , Aliens or Cattle?

        Our training uniforms however I am certain of, Im going for Isis meets MC Hammer after going to a Lady Gaga concert.

        They can be quite chunky because we are not going to sweat during combat training as our philosophy is based on the manipulation of the air around us using mind focus techniques to allow our skin cells to bind with the air and become a storm as and when required.

        This involves lots of standing still and possibly making me a sandwich from time to time.

        Comment


          #19
          Stick with Church of Atomic Love. Throw in science-y sounding bullshit, say "quantum" a lot and you'll be raking it in in no time

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by PDA View Post
            Thats a pretty good idea, im still undecided on the deity.

            Cant decide between a God , Aliens or Cattle?

            Um, how 'bout a turtle?




            Our training uniforms however I am certain of, Im going for Isis meets MC Hammer after going to a Lady Gaga concert.

            Excellent.



            They can be quite chunky because we are not going to sweat during combat training as our philosophy is based on the manipulation of the air around us using mind focus techniques to allow our skin cells to bind with the air and become a storm as and when required.

            This involves lots of standing still and possibly making me a sandwich from time to time.


            You've put some thought into this.

            Comment


              #21
              @OP

              Step 1: Sign up for BJJ
              Step 2: Attain blue belt rank
              Step 3: Return and kill all the evil doers.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                Look you guys are just encouraging me now!

                So hypothetically speaking what would you guys think was a good name for my cult if i were thinking of starting one ? you know hypothetically
                First Church of the Crownless King

                The Order of Hypothetical Wealth

                Holy Knights of the Pit

                Why start one religion when multiple will bring even more money.... er, um, CONVERTS

                Comment


                  #23
                  Did someone mention the Goddess Gaga?

                  I can think of no better deity for your new religion...

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    Did someone mention the Goddess Gaga?

                    I can think of no better deity for your new religion...
                    Church of the Flaming GagaNips

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                      @OP

                      Step 1: Sign up for BJJ
                      Step 2: Attain blue belt rank
                      Step 3: Return and kill all the evil doers.
                      This sounds like a good plot for a martial arts movie.

                      @OP
                      I'd give yourself a break - just do some other form of excercise, and eventually speak with your therapist about getting back into martial arts. Good luck. I hope the abuses you mentioned will be legally investigated sometime soon.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X