Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Pit Fighting NSFW: Graphic Violence

https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.

Too much street savagery.

Comment

Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
        https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.
        Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
          LOL
          That karate rush man, it's the real deal lol

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
            Too much street savagery.
            I expect the FBI to come knocking any time now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !
              Too bad I'm moving in January, it is pretty nice for working class SoCal

Comment

There goes the neighborhood.

Comment

Either or both of you let me (us) know when you get to Cincinnati in your travels.

Comment

Hah, my ears are burning!
                    I know I suck a lot, thank you all for the kind words.
                    Though hey, I had just done 5 hours of house cleaning after sleeping on an air mattress, and I was having an endometriosis flare up. I actually curled up in the grass right after we stopped, haha. Fuck being female, it sucks.
                    But I had fun! And T was a very safe partner. We weren't trying to blast each other at all. :)
                    I've only been to the dojo like 4 times this year, so I appreciate any chance I get to spar. Even if I still fight like a white belt and look like Grimace from McDonald's, lawl.
                    Did you like my sneak attack where I rammed my jaw into his fist? That is a specialty of mine.
                    Tramirezmma was an awesome host, by the way. He and his family are good people. They dealt with my crankiness quite well, and they fed Edwin and I really well too. Such hospitality. So kind.
                    I'm glad we were able to help you guys get ready for your baby, man. OSU!

Comment

PS somebody come to pea soup Anderson's and drive us home to Richmond. I'm so damned tired. I don't wanna get back in the caaaar

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                        There goes the neighborhood.
                        Ba ba Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                          Hah, my ears are burning!
                          I know I suck a lot, thank you all for the kind words.
                          Though hey, I had just done 5 hours of house cleaning after sleeping on an air mattress, and I was having an endometriosis flare up. I actually curled up in the grass right after we stopped, haha. Fuck being female, it sucks.
                          But I had fun! And T was a very safe partner. We weren't trying to blast each other at all. :)
                          I've only been to the dojo like 4 times this year, so I appreciate any chance I get to spar. Even if I still fight like a white belt and look like Grimace from McDonald's, lawl.
                          Did you like my sneak attack where I rammed my jaw into his fist? That is a specialty of mine.
                          Tramirezmma was an awesome host, by the way. He and his family are good people. They dealt with my crankiness quite well, and they fed Edwin and I really well too. Such hospitality. So kind.
                          I'm glad we were able to help you guys get ready for your baby, man. OSU!
                          You are both amazing, and helped so much. My house isn't gross any more!

You've got the heart of a fighter too, don't sell yourself short. Even going light, a lot of big dudes won't come at me with such abandon

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                            Either or both of you let me (us) know when you get to Cincinnati in your travels.
                            Will do sir! I'm back to CO for a 10 day stint tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                              You are both amazing, and helped so much. My house isn't gross any more!

You've got the heart of a fighter too, don't sell yourself short. Even going light, a lot of big dudes won't come at me with such abandon
                              * bow*
                              FUCK YOU !!!!!

"oh shit I thought we were playing AHHHHHHHH!! "

*polite defense and counter attack*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X