I just...Well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    I found this while chasing down links from the Yangi Ryu thread/Don Angier thread necro.

I hope they eventually add in additional training to deal with the second punch and various leg kicks/takedowns...

Strikers, correct me if I'm wrong.

1) why the fuck did they have to be Dutch

2) that doesn't look like aiki jutsu at all, that's systema influenced stuff

3) that org is basically a recent invention based on koryu schools, as per their website

Comment

Originally posted by Moenstah View Post
      1) why the fuck did they have to be Dutch

2) that doesn't look like aiki jutsu at all, that's systema influenced stuff

3) that org is basically a recent invention based on koryu schools, as per their website
      Because they are Dutch?
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
        I hope they eventually add in additional training to deal with the second punch and various leg kicks/takedowns...

Strikers, correct me if I'm wrong.
        I am by far not our gym's most competent striker, but I reckon if someone was moving around they way they were at 1:00 I could turn it into a ground fight with a single leg kick.
        2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
        #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X