Cobra Kai: The Series (?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    Gracie tackle to knee on belly. The lady has the jits.
    Last edited by DCS; 3/23/2018 1:23pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
      You mean like chasing a fellow student down and beating him senseless in a 4 v 1 attack?? Depending on the severity of the injuries it might have been a felony. So again where's the sympathy coming from for someone who was essentially a dick to everyone and ended up broken because of it??
      A fight that Daniel started done by minors in the 1980's?

You really suck at this.

I said I find myself rooting for Johnny, using the video as reference. I see you're going for two years running on that "Dumbest Post " tag you're toting.

Comment

http://www.cracked.com/article_18544...ern-world.html

http://nerdist.com/is-johnny-the-rea...he-karate-kid/
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          A fight that Daniel started done by minors in the 1980's?

You really suck at this.

I said I find myself rooting for Johnny, using the video as reference. I see you're going for two years running on that "Dumbest Post " tag you're toting.
          Danny didn't start that particular fight, Johnny did by hunting him down later on. Danny started the fight at the first party by stepping in when Johnny was acting like a dick to his ex and acting in a way that most people would consider mildly violent. Face it you're only backing Johnny because he is a massive tool and it fits your personality type.

Comment

Danny didn't start that particular fight, Johnny did by hunting him down later on. Danny started the fight at the first party by stepping in when Johnny was acting like a dick to his ex and acting in a way that most people would consider mildly violent. Face it you're only backing Johnny because he is a massive tool and it fits your personality type.

Focus dude. Focus.

Focus.

You're all over the place.

1. "Danny didn't start that particular fight, Johnny did by hunting him down later on."

2. I'm rooting for Johnny referencing the "34 years later" acts of a grown up Danniel and Johnny.

3. If you think I'm a tool you're probably projecting your own insecurities on your own stupidity and the fact I'm calling you on it.

Comment

Focus dude. Focus.

Focus.

You're all over the place.

1. "Danny didn't start that particular fight, Johnny did by hunting him down later on."

2. I'm rooting for Johnny referencing the "34 years later" acts of a grown up Danniel and Johnny.

3. If you think I'm a tool you're probably projecting your own insecurities on your own stupidity and the fact I'm calling you on it.
              You referenced the beach fight in your post. I just now re-watched that scene so first things first. Danny didn't start that fight. Johnny pushed Danny down for the awful crime of....picking up the radio that Johnny ripped out of the girls hand and threw it on the beach. So your excuse that Danny started that fight is total bullshit.

You specifically asked me what felony Johnny committed and I answered, you ignored that part.

I wasn't really commenting on the current show so much as the original. Until they put the new show on a media outlet that doesn't require yet another pay to play I'll pass on watching it.

As far as me calling you a tool, it was justified for your comment over my tag. Let me know if you figure out why I like that tag.

Comment

You referenced the beach fight in your post
                No I didn't
                I just now re-watched that scene so first things first. Danny didn't start that fight. Johnny pushed Danny down for the awful crime of....picking up the radio that Johnny ripped out of the girls hand and threw it on the beach. So your excuse that Danny started that fight is total bullshit.
                Not a felony

You specifically asked me what felony Johnny committed and I answered, you ignored that part.
                And?

I wasn't really commenting on the current show so much as the original.
                I was.

As far as me calling you a tool, it was justified for your comment over my tag. Let me know if you figure out why I like that tag.
                I don't care.

Comment

No I didn't Not a felony

And?

I was.

I don't care.
                  Post #62 says you did.

Depending on the injury yes it is.

You're a dick.

Meh it still makes Johnny a dick.

You're a dick.

Comment

Post #62 says you did.

Depending on the injury yes it is.

You're a dick.

Meh it still makes Johnny a dick.

You're a dick.
                    Again, no I didn't, you're projecting, and you admit that Johnny didn't commit a felony.

Are you done?

Comment

Again, no I didn't, you're projecting, and you admit that Johnny didn't commit a felony.

Are you done?
                      Johnny absolutely was in the process of committing a felony when he and his 3 friends attacked Danny. I'm not projecting I'm trolling geesh you're no fun :(

Comment

Johnny absolutely was in the process of committing a felony when he and his 3 friends attacked Danny. I'm not projecting I'm trolling geesh you're no fun :(
                        Yes, I know you're trolling, committing is not the same as doing, and stop projecting.

Comment

Until they put the new show on a media outlet that doesn't require yet another pay to play I'll pass on watching it..
                          Red, for me, is way worth the $10, just to be rid of the incessant ads in my playlists. MindScape was the impetus for me to get it, but now that I've got it I'm not letting go until/unless they do something to devalue the product in a way that pisses me off. YMMV.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            Red, for me, is way worth the $10, just to be rid of the incessant ads in my playlists. MindScape was the impetus for me to get it, but now that I've got it I'm not letting go until/unless they do something to devalue the product in a way that pisses me off. YMMV.
                            I don't get why you wouldn't pay the $10. You get Google Play as well which has ridiculous access to music, YouTube can play while your phone screen is locked, meaning lectures, music, etc can be listened to while doing other shit, and no ads. That's easily worth 35c per day.
                            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              I don't get why you wouldn't pay the $10. You get Google Play as well which has ridiculous access to music, YouTube can play while your phone screen is locked, meaning lectures, music, etc can be listened to while doing other shit, and no ads. That's easily worth 35c per day.
                              But that 35c plus another 35c, plus like another two or three dollars will get me my triple shot, sugar free iced mocha latte with soy from Starbucks every morning!

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                                I already have Netflix, Amazon, etc. It's just another nickel and dime extortion effort by yet another greedy company. The whole pay for each network individually crap is getting old, especially just for a shitty reboot of a movie that I thought was horrible to begin with.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X