Cobra Kai: The Series (?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    It could be good if its about how karate has made both men washed up losers.
    I feel triggered.

Comment

Yes, this thread is being resurrected.

Premier is May 2.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
        Yes, this thread is being resurrected.

Premier is May 2.

Wow, I'm actually rooting for Johnny.

Comment

Waking up on the floor passed out with Coors cans laying scattered on the carpet. COORS?

Ultimate comeback story.

I feel old.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
              Why?? Wasn't he basically a douchebag who committed felonies?? Aside from the live training debate most of the Cobra Kai members were one step away from being criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                Why?? Wasn't he basically a douchebag who committed felonies?? Aside from the live training debate most of the Cobra Kai members were one step away from being criminals.
                He was having a teenage argument with his girlfriend when a dude decides to get involved and throw down. Then the kid picks a couple more fights with Johnny and his friends while claiming to be victim... Watching it as an adult, Daniel comes across much more like the douche in that movie.
                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Apparently you don't practice law.

Comment

Comment

Apparently you don't practice law.
                      No, but I'm not sure which state allows "no mercy" as a self-defense. Teaching students to attack downed opponents is a great way to prepare them for a career as inmates.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                        He was having a teenage argument with his girlfriend when a dude decides to get involved and throw down. Then the kid picks a couple more fights with Johnny and his friends while claiming to be victim... Watching it as an adult, Daniel comes across much more like the douche in that movie.
                        I'm not excusing his douchery either. I'm specifically talking about the "no mercy" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                          He definitely comes across as the more sympathetic character. Plus they make it seem like- and I’m sure a lot of people would agree- a little old fashioned cobra kai tough love is what these millennials need.
                          Tough love sure, but not in such a retarded way.

Comment

No, but I'm not sure which state allows "no mercy" as a self-defense. Teaching students to attack downed opponents is a great way to prepare them for a career as inmates.
                            And I quote:

committed felonies
                            Not "Would commit felonies. If you can point out where he actually committed a felony then you could stand by your argument.

Comment

And I quote:

Not "Would commit felonies. If you can point out where he actually committed a felony then you could stand by your argument.
                              You mean like chasing a fellow student down and beating him senseless in a 4 v 1 attack?? Depending on the severity of the injuries it might have been a felony. So again where's the sympathy coming from for someone who was essentially a dick to everyone and ended up broken because of it??

Comment

Tough love sure, but not in such a retarded way.
                                It’s karate TV. Of course it’s going to be over the top and retarded.

I’d be willing to bet they are still setting him up as the bad guy, but this time you get a sense of where he is coming from.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X