Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aikido/TKD guy challenges Putin to a fight.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Aikido/TKD guy challenges Putin to a fight.


    #2
    Putin, round 1, via polonium.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
      Putin, round 1, via polonium.
      The polonium will be delivered in round 1, but the victory will come in round 10. Polonium takes a little while to have it's full effect.
      Last edited by SneakyGoblin; 7/18/2017 10:18am, . Reason: SPEELING

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Those guys throw themselves at the floor WRONG, guys!

          Comment


            #6
            No seriously, president of country X (now not young anymore) introduces a judo tournament in his country with a demonstration, and he expects him to fight for real?!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
              No seriously, president of country X (now not young anymore) introduces a judo tournament in his country with a demonstration, and he expects him to fight for real?!
              I was thinking along these same general lines. Who the fuck is going to be the one to throw Putin?

              Although I did see him take a fall to the young lady he was paired up with, in the video associated with this article.

              I wonder if there will be any evidence of her existence by the end of the week.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                I was thinking along these same general lines. Who the fuck is going to be the one to throw Putin?

                Although I did see him take a fall to the young lady he was paired up with, in the video associated with this article.

                I wonder if there will be any evidence of her existence by the end of the week.
                I think I remember that in TAPPED OUT, the book on MMA by AMERICAN SHAOLIN writer Matthew Polly, Fedor is questioned about Putin's actual skill level and he answers... diplomatically.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Whenever I watch Putin do Judo, he looks like an old guy who knows how to do some Judo, but doesn't train/work out much if any anymore. Nothing spectacular, and you can tell he is kinda stiff and rusty.

                  I can empathize with that, for sure...
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

                  "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                  "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                  "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I don't personally know many older Judo guys who are able to get out there and throw down, especially the ones who were competitive when they were younger, much like Putin. It's hard on your body and the little injuries all add up eventually

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Article's now on the Front Page:

                      http://www.bullshido.net/vladimir-pu...as-judo-fraud/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by D Dempsey View Post
                        I don't personally know many older Judo guys who are able to get out there and throw down, especially the ones who were competitive when they were younger, much like Putin. It's hard on your body and the little injuries all add up eventually

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Well... I first heard of Putin in '96 when Retuinskih of ROSS fame was excited that he took over the office of federal property administrator in Moscow, and was excited that a fellow Judoka was going to have say to his requests for facility usage with RETAL. Fast forward to '98 and Retuinskih(who was MoS in both Judo and Sambo) and was trying to get the FSB contract for combat Sambo instruction was excited as anything that a real Judoka and fellow MoS was now in charge of FSB. Then the Russians were all excited that a sportsman was running for the premiership of Russia.

                          So while I have seen any official Soviet era records of his Judo accomplishments, I have a lot of second hand reporting by people who were in a place to know.
                          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                          "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Old man strength is a real thing. Seen plenty of videos of old boxers destroying some younger guys who think they are unstoppable. have rolled with plenty of guys 55+ and they sometimes have more energy/speed than younger people.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              My money is on Putin.

                              I also find it terribly ironic an Akido and Taekwondo guy is saying Putin's Judo is unrealistic.
                              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X