Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Th3 R34l d34th m4tch

https://sports.yahoo.com/chechen-pre...004045581.html

The president of Chechnya had formed an MMA league. He also thinks his fighters should face of with the UFC in a death match.

I haven't vetted this, but it was too interesting not to share.

Originally posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/chechen-pre...004045581.html

The president of Chechnya had formed an MMA league. He also thinks his fighters should face of with the UFC in a death match.

I haven't vetted this, but it was too interesting not to share.
    Well considering that asshat is trying to match Hitler for human rights I don't see a big sign up of UFC fighters for that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
      Well considering that asshat is trying to match Hitler for human rights I don't see a big sign up of UFC fighters for that shit.
      Let's hope Dana White doesn't see dollar signs in this.

"Oh, yeah, we'll line up a title fight for ya. But first, I want you to accept this fight in Chechnya.... What, not interested? I guess you don't have the heart of a champion..."

Comment

Comment

I thought those Boyka movies were fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
            I thought those Boyka movies were fiction.
            Maybe the Boyka movies inspired this fight league?

Comment

My teammate fought on his show AKHMAT in Chechnya.
              He was treated ok but did return with some story's that lead me to believe that this is entirely factual.
              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                My teammate fought on his show AKHMAT in Chechnya.
                He was treated ok but did return with some story's that lead me to believe that this is entirely factual.
                Wow. I can't help but wonder about the conditions... like, do you HAVE to kill the other guy to win? or is a KO sufficient?

Comment

Not sure if your being satchastic or not.

If not, its not a country but a part of russia that wants independance but is self administered with ties to the kremlin.

Russia did bomb the fuck out of them, twice. They leveled grozny in the second chechen war.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post

If not, its not a country but a part of russia that wants independance but is self administered with ties to the kremlin.

Russia did bomb the fuck out of them, twice. They leveled grozny in the second chechen war.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post

Based on the Mosin Nagant index, there will be another conflict in the region soon enough.

For clarification, basically any time supply and demand pushes the price of Mosin Nagant rifles above $300 U.S., there is inevitably a military action in that region which will uncover another stock pile of Mosins that were laying hidden in the basement of an old government building somewhere, that are exported for sale, keeping the market price of the rifles in check.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                        Based on the Mosin Nagant index, there will be another conflict in the region soon enough.

For clarification, basically any time supply and demand pushes the price of Mosin Nagant rifles above $300 U.S., there is inevitably a military action in that region which will uncover another stock pile of Mosins that were laying hidden in the basement of an old government building somewhere, that are exported for sale, keeping the market price of the rifles in check.
                        Not sure about the mosin nagant index but I don't think that any gambling man would bet against them being involved in another conflict soon for a wealth of reasons .
                        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                          And it seems to have population of gun nut muslim lunatics
                          Weird how often that happens when a superpower levels the infrastructure of a place and kills a bunch of civilians for no apparent reason

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X