Aikido is for t3h Street... in Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    Your example is simply an example of the application of seiryoku zen'yo, once again.
    Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
      Interesting
      Of course, it's missing the moral component that Kano emphasized so much...

I believe he wrote about that if missing the moral component, it's basically the means justify end type of thing.

Comment

Good on them. They finally demonstrated a technique too dangerous for sport.

Comment

So which one of you is going to dojo storm them to prove aikido sucks??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            I think no dojo storming is necessary, as this is actually a confirmation of the underlying bullshido ethos: even a crap art like aikido can be made respectable if you involve enough willingness to engage in actual, practical, non-pretend violence.

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
              I think no dojo storming is necessary, as this is actually a confirmation of the underlying bullshido ethos: even a crap art like aikido can be made respectable if you involve enough willingness to engage in actual, practical, non-pretend violence.
              Besides, we can always just get the IMF to fuck them over again

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
                Aikido is all about the mindset. They chose not to fight by gunning him down from a safe distance
                Ofc kind of sad that they shot this poor guy but then again it would have been way too deadly if they had usen Aikido against him instead of...just imagine how much more he would have died then

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                  How would that work?

"I have come to prove to you that Aikido sucks!"

"Yah. We know. That's why we shoot people instead of grabbing their arm and hoping they jump onto their own head."

"Oh. OK then. Toodles."

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    How would that work?

"I have come to prove to you that Aikido sucks!"

"Yah. We know. That's why we shoot people instead of grabbing their arm and hoping they jump onto their own head."

"Oh. OK then. Toodles."
                    Yeah. Probably like that but with more sodomy and forcible tattooing.

Comment

Now that sounds like a Russian party.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X