• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Pastrami is proof god loves jews.
    Or hates cows.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      Or hates cows.
      These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

Comment

Well, this thread went the way I thought it would.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Hey guys, I'm trying to open up an MMA school.

I am totes quallified to teach wushu based MMA because I was in the Jamaican Operating Indiscreetly Ninja Troop (we smoked our enemies). I have my discharge paperwork, but the Canadian Prime Minister says I can't show it to you.

I learned how to do wushu from a Native American karate master back in the 90s, while I was doing security for New Kids on the Block.

I also watched the documentary Red Belt so I think I'll teach BJJ as well. I even invented a move where you put someone's arm against your chest and hyperextend the elbow. I call it the arm against chest elbow hyperextension.

I was also the National Kickboxing Champion of Oregon. I got a trophy, but it melted when I left it in my car. You can look me up on the internet, but a house fire deleted the website.

Oh, and I can box. I have boxed lots of people and won all the time. I'm beating someone in a championship match while typing this.

So, tell me I'm awesome, and give me advice that someone with my credentials should already have, or I'm just going to rage quit.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by omoplatypus View Post
            Hey guys, I'm trying to open up an MMA school.

I am totes quallified to teach wushu based MMA because I was in the Jamaican Operating Indiscreetly Ninja Troop (we smoked our enemies). I have my discharge paperwork, but the Canadian Prime Minister says I can't show it to you.

I learned how to do wushu from a Native American karate master back in the 90s, while I was doing security for New Kids on the Block.

I also watched the documentary Red Belt so I think I'll teach BJJ as well. I even invented a move where you put someone's arm against your chest and hyperextend the elbow. I call it the arm against chest elbow hyperextension.

I was also the National Kickboxing Champion of Oregon. I got a trophy, but it melted when I left it in my car. You can look me up on the internet, but a house fire deleted the website.

Oh, and I can box. I have boxed lots of people and won all the time. I'm beating someone in a championship match while typing this.

So, tell me I'm awesome, and give me advice that someone with my credentials should already have, or I'm just going to rage quit.

Thanks!
            Winner winner chicken dinner! How do keep enemies lit? Inquiring minds need to know.

Will you consider franchising? I may know that Native American karate master. Would that possibly be Little Raw Ass of the No Wipee Tribe? I have personally smelled him in action.

You are awesome.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              Winner winner chicken dinner! How do keep enemies lit? Inquiring minds need to know.

Will you consider franchising? I may know that Native American karate master. Would that possibly be Little Raw Ass of the No Wipee Tribe? I have personally smelled him in action.

You are awesome.
              Jesus Christ what's his face was such a wanker.
              Wait ... you talking about one fuck face in history who fuckes with people legally or that fuck face in in louisiana with the Gator Rolling JJ or that tomahawk fighting fellow out west?
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I wonder if he is still going to open his school ?

Now he has received our blessing .
                King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X