Jihadi knife attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Terrorism is effective because it makes us ask questions like "what if it was pink?" I think that's what you're trying to say, and I agree. Obviously, the dead and maimed get a significant mindshare, but forcing you to question your lifestyle choices for fear of being one of the aforementioned victims... that's real purpose of terrorism, even if it was by an accidental purchase of a pink knife because they didn't think to bring a lot of cash.

Also, I'm moving this to YMAS, it is better suited, there.
    I think all the knives were pink (2-3?). There were no other colors purchased...I know it's speculative...I just wonder if there was a message there.

These Ernesto ceramics come in a huge range of colors both regular and pastel. If you're a terrorist in London...all that pink being waved around the UK and world in solidarity the previous week might piss you off enough to make a gruesome choice of color.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/15/2017 3:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
      I think all the knives were pink (2-3?). There were no other colors purchased...I know it's speculative...I just wonder if there was a message there.

These Ernesto ceramics come in a huge range of colors both regular and pastel. If you're a terrorist in London...all that pink being waved around the UK and world in solidarity the previous week might piss you off enough to make a gruesome choice of color.
      I think that's a good bet.

Comment

Yeah, it's entirely possible. I mean, you are standing there in a store picking a knife to stab a bunch of folks with and don't know how to make the choice. Then you think, well shit, I'm about tired of all the damn pink everywhere around here. I'll use a pink one just to spite them. I could see that.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X