Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I have Bullshido to blame. Don't remember the thread or context but the term man train was posted. Me, being the curious and ever so naive sort had to consult Google.

    Gag, retch and remorse.
    MarJoe

    Do not Google

    Comment


      #32
      If you don't like that, definitely don't google "Human Centipede".

      Don't ever watch that movie. Never ever.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        In some circles, that would be considered a lot of PENIS.
        It doesn't even come close to how much Penis you can have in one setting:

        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2906957

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by scipio View Post
          You forgot to mention PENIS
          No I didn't.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            It doesn't even come close to how much Penis you can have in one setting:

            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2906957
            I was going to reply with quote but my phone has no infinity sign.

            Truthfully, my finger tired before scrolling to the bottom. You are a twisted man HM.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by kimura_kuw View Post
              Hey i am honoured to join this epic site and wanted to just say hi
              About once a year, I visit the local zoo. While I'm there, I always pass by the monkey house and watch the monkeys jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Seeing that reminds me that it's time for my annual login to Bullshido, the Internet equivalent of the monkey house, where I can amuse myself for a while watching the various posters jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Electronically, of course.

              Any advice you get on this board.....well, you might as well go talk to one of the monkeys in the zoo.

              See ya next year.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Balrog View Post
                About once a year, I visit the local zoo. While I'm there, I always pass by the monkey house and watch the monkeys jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Seeing that reminds me that it's time for my annual login to Bullshido, the Internet equivalent of the monkey house, where I can amuse myself for a while watching the various posters jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Electronically, of course.

                Any advice you get on this board.....well, you might as well go talk to one of the monkeys in the zoo.

                See ya next year.
                That was the old Bullshido.

                We've since gotten rid of the riff-raff and have established a number of helpful resources for people who genuinely want advice from experienced martial artists:

                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123762

                Comment


                  #38
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...635&highlight=

                  This is amazing.

                  I can't believe we just caught an echo from 2006.

                  I hope Balrog keeps his promise and comes back every year.
                  Last edited by Holy Moment; 5/26/2017 3:58pm, .

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Balrog, do you still have the same attitude about kata?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Balrog View Post
                      About once a year, I visit the local zoo. While I'm there, I always pass by the monkey house and watch the monkeys jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Seeing that reminds me that it's time for my annual login to Bullshido, the Internet equivalent of the monkey house, where I can amuse myself for a while watching the various posters jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Electronically, of course.

                      Any advice you get on this board.....well, you might as well go talk to one of the monkeys in the zoo.

                      See ya next year.
                      I am just chewing at the bit, I just HAVE TO KNOW
                      BLARGLESHITRAGE!!!!
                      GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG! I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS BEGGING FOR A TKDon'ters APPROVAL!
                      COME BACK AND CORRECT US OH BRILLIANT FOOT TAG MASTER AND BOARD BREAKING GURU!

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I'm so fucking nostalgic right now.

                        When was the last time we had an ATAer on the boards?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...635&highlight=

                          This is amazing.

                          I can't believe we just caught an echo from 2006.

                          I hope Balrog keeps his promise and comes back every year.
                          Thread Titled "Flunking Kids on Forms Testing Prepares Them For Combat (Plus! DerAuslander is Mean!)"

                          Which is funny cause Der is not mean. He is a Buddhist Monk for Cthulhu's sake. He is one of the nicest men i have communicated with.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            I'm so fucking nostalgic right now.

                            When was the last time we had an ATAer on the boards?
                            I don't know, it has been ages.
                            We should definitely do some direct mailing or advertising in Black Belt Mag.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              Thread Titled "Flunking Kids on Forms Testing Prepares Them For Combat (Plus! DerAuslander is Mean!)"

                              Which is funny cause Der is not mean. He is a Buddhist Monk for Cthulhu's sake. He is one of the nicest men i have communicated with.
                              Is he still a monk? I thought that was a passing phase.

                              He's teaching Jeet Kune Do in Maryland.

                              Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/26/2017 5:16pm, .

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Balrog View Post
                                About once a year, I visit the local zoo. While I'm there, I always pass by the monkey house and watch the monkeys jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Seeing that reminds me that it's time for my annual login to Bullshido, the Internet equivalent of the monkey house, where I can amuse myself for a while watching the various posters jumping up and down and screaming and beating their chests and waving their dicks and flinging crap at each other. Electronically, of course.

                                Any advice you get on this board.....well, you might as well go talk to one of the monkeys in the zoo.

                                See ya next year.
                                You just couldn't let Bullshido go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You won't kill Bullshido out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and Bullshido won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and Bullshido are destined to do this forever.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X