GRACIE ONLINE BELTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRACIE ONLINE BELTS

Hello I was watching some videos the other night about how you can actually get a belt just by taking some courses online with Gracie University, just wanted to know what you guys think about that.

My opinion is that actual sparring does really matter when practicing BJJ and even thought you can do the techniques correctly that doesn't that you are going to be able to do them on a fight. I think sparring plays a huge role on your Jiu Jitsu carrer and it is one of the most important aspects in it too.

Adv Grappling -------> YMAS

Wrong forum. Please search for existing threads before starting a new one, there are a number of threads on this topic already.
    Also read the forum descriptions before posting a new thread or post because your thread did not meet the standard for AGF forum.

Comment

Sparring really only makes one better at sparring. I know some people like it, but in general I just find it to be a waste of training time, much like kata.

I know a number of pro and ammy MMA fighters who've done well just training with the Gracie Online courses. The mind does not exist in a vacuum; training just by watching can indeed improve your technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
        Sparring really only makes one better at sparring. I know some people like it, but in general I just find it to be a waste of training time, much like kata.

I know a number of pro and ammy MMA fighters who've done well just training with the Gracie Online courses. The mind does not exist in a vacuum; training just by watching can indeed improve your technique.
        I'm doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

You mostly just need big arms, so you can hit hard.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X